4th cycle test and dbol (bulking)

Well, I am kind of upset, because I was looking forward to getting bigger for thia summer, but you guys are right, safety IS first.
However, when should I be able to start another cycle ? I would just go plain old test e for 12 weeks at 500mg.

get your E2 issues sorted out by doing pct and getting off gear until you drop all the water weight, and then think hard and long about ever doing gear without doing your hw first.

Yeah, that is no brainer, but when should I start my PCT ??? I don't think that I have super high E2, as I have no gyno, just a small, almost invisible bump (I know it is a start of gyno, but when I had it even a bit bigger my doc said it was ait). I am not pinning or taking pills, so my E2 will not raise and I will leave it like that I think, because it helps with strength and raises GH and igf-1, which will be helpful until pct or am I wrong ?

it's all wrong. all of this.

dbol sucks and that's a fact not an opinion!!! it's an old school steroid and not even a staple. in fact, this entire cycle looks like it was written out in the 70s lol with all that tapering up and tapering down. tapering down from a cycle is actually something i agree with but there is no need to taper up.

you don't run test e or c for 8 weeks that's too short. you run it for at least 12 because it won't even reach full blood concentration until like 3 weeks in at least, meaning it'll only be fully effective from week 3.

sounds like your first injectable cycle.. try this.

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE @ 500MG FOR 12 WEEKS. that's it. simple and easy.
arimidex .25mg 3x a week monday, wed, fri. adjust as needed
2 weeks after your last pin, run 1500iu per week for 2 weeks. inject monday wednesday friday. keep arimidex dose the same from cycle.
after that, run clomid and nolvadex for 6 weeks, 1 tab of each every day. keep arimidex on hand.

thats it buddy. also, go ahead and read my thread about estrogen

Yeah, that is no brainer, but when should I start my PCT ??? I don't think that I have super high E2, as I have no gyno, just a small, almost invisible bump (I know it is a start of gyno, but when I had it even a bit bigger my doc said it was ait). I am not pinning or taking pills, so my E2 will not raise and I will leave it like that I think, because it helps with strength and raises GH and igf-1, which will be helpful until pct or am I wrong ?
wtf is an invisible bump? how does that work? you need estrogen control man

Thanks gill for the outlaid cycle. I appreciate that a lot, but what about PCT for NOW ? And shouldn't I keep AI at minimum as estrogen is needed for muscle growth ?

I'm just as curious as gill here, what is an invisible lump?
Either its there or its not? Do you perhaps...mean...small lump?

If you take a step back and actually look at it you'd know it was gyno without a doubt.

You ran an oral cycle containing dbol, which is known to spike the fuck out of your estrogen.
So you were completely shutdown with no testo production and no exogenous testo.

This caused a huge hormonal imbalance where your body hates you and one of the side effects is...you guessed it...gyno.

Leave what like how? You mean adex? Yeh, it raises igf1 but not significantly and you'll also have to worry about rebound estrogen as its not a suicide inhibitor such as aromasin, which could spike your estrogen back up soon as you stop taking it. Take for to long with no exogenous testo? Well, you'll be in the reverse spot and crash your estrogen.
On second thought, fuck it, crash your estrogen, with gyno its one of the steps you'd take anyhow.

Okay, so I am discontinuing the cycle, will take some nolva and a bit of aromasin till I am in golden middle again. When could I be able to start a cycle again ?
And was dbol in 6 days able to mess so much with my system..? I will surely be more careful next time

Okay, so I am discontinuing the cycle, will take some nolva and a bit of aromasin till I am in golden middle again. When could I be able to start a cycle again ?
And was dbol in 6 days able to mess so much with my system..? I will surely be more careful next time

Ok congratulations for changing your mind and listening to my buddies . Most everyone agrees with the Simple Simon logical thing to do at this juncture for you OP. You wanna have a good successful cycle and look tight, hard and pumped this summer with some LMM gains then listen, and go back to getting more educated, again no Offence.

Get all you need in supplies and enough money for labs. Bring you new proposal to us in outline with all protocol and your time frames. Then we will help get you started. But we do not spoon feed. You need to not only learn the protocol but most important the reasons why we suggest or kinda insist :insane2: sometimes

I think you'll do good if you keep your attitude as now and that's taking advise from these members. We are all learning here.:dance2: Many years of experience and book knowledge on O'logy.

OMM :wavey:

start your cycle in late may - june and run it for 12 weeks, that way you'll be looking nice for the summer. i appreciate you having an open mind when it comes to this stuff because with a lot of people it's like talking to the wall so good for you.

as OMM said, get all your supplies ready, do a little more researching, plan everything a little bit better and you're golden. good luck

Oh wow. Not sure how I missed this but glad I did. Just damn.

Start over bro. Run a light but long pct and learn about all your compounds. So many things sound weird in this thread.

You're basing your e2 level on how big your tits are?
You gained a pound a day on dbol and thought it was anything but water?
You forgot all about testosterone through ALL of your cycles?

Ok......there is no such thing as a cycle with no test. If you take steroids then you take test with it.....period.

Please please please read the first cycle sticky.

And oh yeah.......I love to read john doe's articles, but the one vial cycle is a bad idea. Is sounds great until you learn something a out testosterone and cycling with it.

You should get bloodwork done a couple months after pct and see what your levels are. Color me impressed if you haven't messed yourself up some yet.

Good news......trt isnt so bad. Blast and cruise!!!!!!

Oh wow. Not sure how I missed this but glad I did. Just damn.

Start over bro. Run a light but long pct and learn about all your compounds. So many things sound weird in this thread.

You're basing your e2 level on how big your tits are?
You gained a pound a day on dbol and thought it was anything but water?
You forgot all about testosterone through ALL of your cycles?

Ok......there is no such thing as a cycle with no test. If you take steroids then you take test with it.....period.

Please please please read the first cycle sticky.

And oh yeah.......I love to read john doe's articles, but the one vial cycle is a bad idea. Is sounds great until you learn something a out testosterone and cycling with it.

You should get bloodwork done a couple months after pct and see what your levels are. Color me impressed if you haven't messed yourself up some yet.

Good news......trt isnt so bad. Blast and cruise!!!!!!

Ha just gotta laugh at your statements LateStart ^^^ humorous :) that's all OMM :dance2:

Back