4th week cut progress pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all over the place man. One month I come in and you say you're on a bulk then the next you're cutting. No hate here but for someone that has been B&C for a cpl yrs should look better then that. Anyway your threads are always entertaining, goodluck

Yeah long story short was running a lab with there tren not so good,

Which lab was that?

matt1.PNG

You're all over the place man. One month I come in and you say you're on a bulk then the next you're cutting. No hate here but for someone that has been B&C for a cpl yrs should look better then that. Anyway your threads are always entertaining, goodluck

Not arguing but 1 month bulk lol, I bulked up for 4 months on my blast, winter time here, now on my cut for the nice weather approaching, some people stay the same ( lean all year round) and expect to grow staying lean, on a true bulk excess bf comes with the territory of bulking, if your diet is on track it wont talk long to chop the excess bf off, bb compared to fitness model approach
To each there own, everyone has there own aspect of what they want to achieve, I learned this along time sgo here, the haters just keep hating, nomatter how good someones physique is, they will always hate, meanwhile its the internet, they post no pics up of the, selves but seem to tell everyone there hulk amd no everything lol
When I take my pics I dont go oil myself up and get a pump on before pics, what u see is cold flexed, so whatever
Its 4 weeks on my cut people, I told people I would do progress pics once a month, in 4 weeks u are not going to change drastically, but give me another 8 weeks and u will see, , mark my word, stricted, obsessed with bb, and it will show

Last edited:
Matt what do you do for quads? It may be time to switch the routine up a bit looks like a serious imbalance you got going on. Do you include lunges and leg press? Or just squat?

My 3 meals out of 5

Meal 1

2 scoops iso pro, 3/4 oats

Meal 2

8 egg whites, 150g lean ground beef

Meal 3 pre workout

1 can of tuna, 150g lean ground beef, 80g rice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back