4th week cut progress pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt I want to see progress out of you more than anyone else here. But maybe you should wait for progress to happen before yoy post pic. Like maybe just a before and after pic... because there's no changes in yoyr physique so far. You are just making people think you are Looney

Matt I want to see progress out of you more than anyone else here. But maybe you should wait for progress to happen before yoy post pic. Like maybe just a before and after pic... because there's no changes in yoyr physique so far. You are just making people think you are Looney

Lmao

My delts are waay better. And I actually have a chest. Unlike you. This was also over a year ago.

Wanna compete in a show with me in 12 weeks time bro? I would love the offer, I am in bro! Are u?
No race, 12 weeks man, 12 weeks out, showdown or what?

Last edited:
Matt even though he poked at you 1st you don't always have to get the last word in ya know. Sometimes just let things slide and they won't escalate that would be a true sign of maturity

matt... having followed your posts, have some thought for you. saw you had mentioned feeling better on cruise then when on blast.
this is JUST ME. but having done now 4 blast/cruise cycles on tren feel the same. came off tren and stayed on just 500mg test for now 5 weeks longer and feel AWESOME. actually stronger on 500mg test only! awesome pumps and feel great.
it's not my gear. have used 3 labs and made my own fina too. i don't suffer ANY sides from tren other than bad cardiovascular sides. think MY BODY just has enough of tren. tooooo much to many times.
gona try and switch it up. next cycle is going to be 800 test/ 500 deca .
just a thought but maybe switch it up and do a HIGH test only cycle. ?

matt... having followed your posts, have some thought for you. saw you had mentioned feeling better on cruise then when on blast.
this is JUST ME. but having done now 4 blast/cruise cycles on tren feel the same. came off tren and stayed on just 500mg test for now 5 weeks longer and feel AWESOME. actually stronger on 500mg test only! awesome pumps and feel great.
it's not my gear. have used 3 labs and made my own fina too. i don't suffer ANY sides from tren other than bad cardiovascular sides. think MY BODY just has enough of tren. tooooo much to many times.
Yeah long story short was running a lab with there tren not so good, then switched labs amd source, started feeling the pumps and strength go up like its suppose to do, but mynody after 15 weeks was starting to fight back, by means of injection, my skin was getting tougher to inject ( scar tissue) build up from eod injects, so I droped the cycle amd went back on my cruise, but also to start dieting down as well so in he next few months after my cut I will then have lean ass muscle hopefully down to 10% bf or so to build off of, thanks bro, will def give that a go after, switching it up does help tho for gains

Last edited:
U been blasting and cruising or just blast/cruise then eventually pct?, see my levels are fucked, so no need to pct as it isnt going to do nothing for me, been blasting/cruising for a few years now bro

U been blasting and cruising or just blast/cruise then eventually pct?, see my levels are fucked, so no need to pct as it isnt going to do nothing for me, been blasting/cruising for a few years now bro

and you look like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back