5 mods have quit Elite in the past 2 days!!!!

Its back with response by the accused. Don't trash him unless you know the whole story.

Originally posted by George Spellwin
This week, we unfortunately had to terminate one of our paid customer service reps, who was also a prominent discussion boards Moderator. It appears, and IP addresses undeniably confirm, that our former customer support rep was also intimately involved with the ChemicalMuscle.com web site. Let me state for the record that I am a big fan of the ChemicalMuscle.com site and I hear only good things about what they have going on over there -- although I have never actually been there myself.

First off, yes I was EF Sam. I took over close to a year ago and ran this board out of the gutter it was in. I will let my actions speak for themselves. Everyone knew how I acted as a mod and as a Admin. I doubt you will here any complaints about either, ever.

I am NOT the owner of CM at all. My link with them is that I do help them run the site. Most people know this including most owners of every other board. I have always been honest and forthcoming that I helped admin there. I do not own the site however, this is a fabrication. I did allow the owner to use my Pay Pal address for CMs affiliate payments for a few months until they got their corporate account up and running.

There is much more to the story then what it seems and most of it goes back to Big Rick Rock and his attempts to take my job. Unlike George, I do not wish to make slanderous remarks on this board. My remarks are the truth and will stand for themselves, I do not need to try and make a post 8 hours later to cover myself.

With this said, Elite Fitness receives a not insignificant number of your Platinum Membership and eBook orders over the telephone. And the generosity of our customers and Platinum members is what keeps us online. Your financial support literally makes this community possible.

Yes it is very insignificant. Maybe 2-3 orders per week at the most. I would say on average 1. Ebooks sales are the money makers here for the site, but I will not disclose the amounts that are made.

A special link had been provided to our support person for use in placing phone orders. Placing the orders through his special link would allow us to calculate and pay a sales commission on your inbound phone orders that were taken by our support rep. Although I would like to believe that this was not intentional, beginning in May and lasting until the present, our support person placed our inbound telephone orders through ChemicalMuscle’s affiliate link. So in effect, Chemical Muscle was getting 50% of the proceeds from your orders.

Yes, I did have an affiliate link of my own to get paid a commission. I told you that I didnt want the commission money and wouldnt take it as I wanted you to have the money to better the site. I was dedicated and hardworking and all I cared about was Elite. I could have made the money myself, but chose to let the site keep it. As for your alligations of me sending the money to Chemical Muscle, that is ludicris. Why would I take money that I could earn and give it to someone else. All of that and for the same amount anyway as I was an affiliate under my name too? This doesnt even make sense.

We finally realized what was happening when we noticed that the IP address, which would logically be different for each order, were all the same for Chemical Muscle’s affiliate orders. We then realized that the email address we were using to make our Chemical Muscle’s commission payments through PayPal belonged to our own customer service rep. Your money that makes this site possible was going into someone else’s pockets.

The PayPal address was the same for a few months but for a long while now it has been a corporate account. You know this. Your other alligationes here and slanderous and liable. The members money that the paid for ebooks was going to you and Elite. You retain your own customers, you are trying to make the members feel like they were suckered which is not true. You are skirting some legal lines here.

Although I like to assume that none of this was intentional, ironically our site was hit with a massive denial of service attack, which you may remember took the site down for several hours last week, shortly after the support staff changes were made. As such, we decided it was prudent to provide customer service from our New York office so accidents like this could not happen again.

Intresting that you again make a slanderous legal accuasation with no proof at all. You are saying that I somehow did this. Why not tell the truth. Your new admin and yourself hide everything from the mods for almost a week. Several of thems started many threads in the mod board that went unanswered. When the site went down, a VERY VET MOD's computer was hacked. I cant say by whom, but nobdy here would want that to happen.

We asked that our customer service rep/moderator leave elitefitness.com gracefully. And we encouraged him to make a farewell post, take some time off, and then return as an Elite Fitness Mentor.

First part true, second is a lie. On Tuesday last week without a call or anything else, I had every password changed on my EF Sam account. Even my elitefitness email account. Mind you, you didnt delete my email, you changed my password and that freaked me out. You told me that you wanted to move customer service to NY, plain and simple. At that point you made me an Elite mentor.

Then we spoke the next day (Wed) and you said you wanted me to continue being a mod, which I did. Always respecting you and the site and never saying anything to anyone on the boards, etc. You didnt ask me to step down at all.

I decided to resign on my own after you refused to give me my final paycheck (which is against the law). I still ecpect it tomorrow as it is scheaduled and is the legal time to pay it.

Unfortunately, the gracious exit that I had hoped for did not take place. And the moderator that we asked to leave decided to make an issue out of the termination, bring with him his fellow Chemical Muscle moderators, and start rumors, which are blatantly untrue.

I made a very gracious exit on my own free will. I never onced slammed the boards or anything else. I was very nice and you even posted on my thread. I did not take my fellow mods, dont treat them so harshley. The mods that left are VERY respected people around here and left on their own accord. They have their own reasons for leaving, its that simple. They know the truth of whats going on, and maybe you pissed them off a little about hiding the fact for a week and not telling them about Rick.

It is a sad story and one I wish I did not have to report to you, but that is all that has happened. When an employee is terminated, he often gets angry with his former employer, and the nature of this site and our popular discussion boards make this an enormous wailing wall.

Its even sader when that employee pulled your site out of the trash. You confided a lot in me George and I worked magic here. I didnt get angry with you until I saw this post, you know that. You called me today and we spoke about it. I dont want to say anything else, becuase I am above this nonsensical argument.

Just to repeat, there is no security concern, no law enforcement involvement, no compromised email accounts – essentially there is nothing more than a popular employee who is disgruntled about being let go and who decided to make this as ugly and scary as possible out of anger towards his employer and coworkers.

Repeat what you like George, nobody ever said anything about security concern. Funny that you would defend something that no mod said. All of the mods here today that left, left with grace and made it a point to say good things about Elite. Security concerns are another issue, but again I will not comment on them here.

In my eyes, EF changed a few years ago. I remember when GS was one of the guys. Used to talk about training, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) etc.. There is so much drama going on about this that its hard to keep up. Anyway you look at it, no matter who is lieing and who is telling the truth, Something is not right. thats for damn sure. also kronk, you have a pm on your board. check it please.

Johny J said:
i feel the sudden urge to feed my toilet some chunks of chocolaty goodness.

Where were you yesterday? I would have given you a dose of my gastroenteritis mixed with the laxative I took. I never thought it was possible to shit clear oil for hours on end.

BiggieSwolls said:
Kronk, are you saying that at no time you were the Owner/Administrator of Chemical Muscle? Do you also deny using the Administrator handle "Ra" on Chemical Muscle?

Im just curious.

No I am not saying that. I did help open Checmical Muscle as I had the rights to Strong Chick. I sold out my half of the business when I was laid off, but I do have a buy back option that I may use in the future.

I do not deny using Ra, but a few others use Ra as well. As I was very well learned in vb, I helped with the admin issues, but usually on the back side.

I told you this before when natty was starting the rumors as he knew about Strong Chick. I wouldnt lie Biggie.

THE BOUNCER said:
In my eyes, EF changed a few years ago. I remember when GS was one of the guys. Used to talk about training, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) etc.. There is so much drama going on about this that its hard to keep up. Anyway you look at it, no matter who is lieing and who is telling the truth, Something is not right. thats for damn sure. also kronk, you have a pm on your board. check it please.

Will do BOUNCER. You will remember, many month ago I told you the whole story about selling out CM after getting laid off and the Strong Chick connection. Peace my friend.

kronk said:
Will do BOUNCER. You will remember, many month ago I told you the whole story about selling out CM after getting laid off and the Strong Chick connection. Peace my friend.
yes i do remember.

kronk said:
No I am not saying that. I did help open Checmical Muscle as I had the rights to Strong Chick. I sold out my half of the business when I was laid off, but I do have a buy back option that I may use in the future.

I do not deny using Ra, but a few others use Ra as well. As I was very well learned in vb, I helped with the admin issues, but usually on the back side.

I told you this before when natty was starting the rumors as he knew about Strong Chick. I wouldnt lie Biggie.

Honestly, I do not recall you and I speaking about your affiliation with CM. I do recall you posting on this board that the only involvement you had with that site was as a Moderator.

Im just trying to get the facts straight, thats all.

Now please do not look far into this, but Im wondering something. You said on many, many occasions that you were never the Administrator "Ra" and that you did not have any involvement with Chemical Muscle other then as a Moderator. So if it appears that you made false statements on the boards before, how do you propose that the members of this site and many others disregard your false tales about your relationship with Chemical Muscle and instead, believe you in this matter?

I dont mean to come off as an interogator but I know that other members of this site are wondering the same things.

i am wondering if answering phones for elite fitness is a lucrative business. LOL. loser! Mr. I make 100k selling software reduced to phone support for a shady juice board.

BiggieSwolls said:
Honestly, I do not recall you and I speaking about your affiliation with CM. I do recall you posting on this board that the only involvement you had with that site was as a Moderator.

Im just trying to get the facts straight, thats all.

Now please do not look far into this, but Im wondering something. You said on many, many occasions that you were never the Administrator "Ra" and that you did not have any involvement with Chemical Muscle other then as a Moderator. So if it appears that you made false statements on the boards before, how do you propose that the members of this site and many others disregard your false tales about your relationship with Chemical Muscle and instead, believe you in this matter?

I dont mean to come off as an interogator but I know that other members of this site are wondering the same things.

I think your questions are fine Biggie, no worries. Lets see how I can answer them for you. As far as posting on this board about me just being a moderator there, that was a half truth I guess. Since I would log in as Ra occasionally since selling the site. I had a few stalker types here on your chat board and I thought it best not to promote CM and any involvment I had. Since I was not the owner of the site, I was telling the truth in saying I was just a moderator. Could I have disclosed more, yes I could have. I could have also told everyone that I was EF Sam, but for what purpose? I had to somewhat conceal my identity due to the fact that I was running the biggest site out there. My admin name was Apollo and was there for quite some time, before I sold the site.

If this didnt make sense, keep asking questions as I will be upfront about everything.

Puc said:
i am wondering if answering phones for elite fitness is a lucrative business. LOL. loser! Mr. I make 100k selling software reduced to phone support for a shady juice board.

I can always count on you puc to kick me in the balls. As for my wages, yes I did make a lot of money in the past. I made posts after I got laid off and told everyone about it, I didnt hide it. It is for reason like this that I didnt tell people everything I was doing.

What I got from Elite was experience being the sole operator of one of the largest fitness boards anywhere. I ran Elite all by myself for almost a year, and ran it well.

I'm sorry to bring this here. I would have pm'ed kronk but he isn't accepting them. Why did you ban so many members that had been around Elite for quite some time? I was platinum and I gave that board 144 bucks a year. I only cancelled because I couldn't post pics or do anything I was paying my money for. You rescued the board? No you alienated a lot of good people that didn't deserve it. I've said my peace. Sorry Biggie.

didn't it ever occur to you that that gaggle of hypocritical policies would piss people off? don't post dirty links, but it is ok to pay for pink????

BronzedGoddess said:
I'm sorry to bring this here. I would have pm'ed kronk but he isn't accepting them. Why did you ban so many members that had been around Elite for quite some time? I was platinum and I gave that board 144 bucks a year. I only cancelled because I couldn't post pics or do anything I was paying my money for. You rescued the board? No you alienated a lot of good people that didn't deserve it. I've said my peace. Sorry Biggie.

Most of the people I did not ban at all, just took the heat for. You were banned by George himself for bad mouthing platinum. I was the person who deleted your pictures for you when you wanted it done.

Puc said:
didn't it ever occur to you that that gaggle of hypocritical policies would piss people off? don't post dirty links, but it is ok to pay for pink????

Well I was never hypocritical, but yes of course I would see how disgruntle members would be upset. This is why it wasn't public who I was. I always liked you Puc and never had any issues with you. You were banned long before I left. Elite was run as the business that it is and it was very successful. I am sorry you are bitter with them, but please don't be bitter at me.

KRONK!!!! (yes I'm screaming because you won't answer my CM thread) ;)

WTF! I'm very confused. Always thought you to be good people. God help me if I'm wrong but I'm a pretty good judge and I don't think I am.

Layman's terms please. What happened? Alot of this is before my time and I'm not following it.

Sorry but a quick overview would be appreciated.

kronk said:
I think your questions are fine Biggie, no worries. Lets see how I can answer them for you. As far as posting on this board about me just being a moderator there, that was a half truth I guess. Since I would log in as Ra occasionally since selling the site. I had a few stalker types here on your chat board and I thought it best not to promote CM and any involvment I had. Since I was not the owner of the site, I was telling the truth in saying I was just a moderator. Could I have disclosed more, yes I could have. I could have also told everyone that I was EF Sam, but for what purpose? I had to somewhat conceal my identity due to the fact that I was running the biggest site out there. My admin name was Apollo and was there for quite some time, before I sold the site.

If this didnt make sense, keep asking questions as I will be upfront about everything.

Thanks for the reply. Im sure your getting sick of jumping from site to site to answer everyones questions so Im done. If I have any other questions I'll hit you with a PM at CM.

Back