5 Month Transformation - Just the beginning!

obbiie

Lots of inspiration in this forum so I thought I'd add my 2 cents.

I've been up and down in weight so much for the last 10 years, from 240lbs at 40% to a skinny fat 169lbs bag of bones in 2007/2008 with cardio only then back up to 230ish & 37% before I found the Iron in 2012/2013. I cut then down to the 170's but rebounded AGAIN to the start point in the attached photos at the beginning of this year.

The last few years I've bounced around between plans, coaches (even wasting 3J's time for a while) before I finally got my head right, worked consistently and now finally am ON IT. Cut for 5 months from Feb 2016 to end of July, ending at around 15% BF & 175lbs (DEXA) Took the last month at maintenance and am now about to dive into another cutting phase for the rest of this year. I still have stomach to shed (and loose skin to deal with around the waist) aim is to be as lean as I can by next spring for a proper lean bulk (Test/NPP/Tren)

For this cut I mostly ate IIFYM on a pretty conservative deficit (-300 a day max), did steady state cardio 5 to 6 days a week and lifted with 6 weeks blocks of training at 5 days a week (Low Volume/Heavy - High Volume/Medium - Giant Sets & GVT) Also ran Test Prop at 100 EOD & Tren A at 150 EOD with T3 at 75-100mcg ED for 10 weeks of the cut, tried Clen in there too but I hated the sides so stopped it. Full PCT was run and I am keeping strength and feeling great.

Stats:

Feb 2016 - 195 lbs - BF unknown but clearly 20+ (wish I'd done a DEXA)
July 2016 - 175 lbs - 15% BF (DEXA reading)

Lighting is FULL NATTY is the afters, sorry!

View attachment 565299
View attachment 565300

These pics are from August 21st, so almost two months after the cycle ended (July 3rd) Had kept the diet pretty much at maintenance (2700 cals) for this 6 week period save for a week over maintenance when on holiday and free eating.

View attachment 565304

I'm really surprised that DEXA shows you at 15%, you look much leaner (especially in the back) than that. Great progress though!

What's your end-game goal?

Welcome to ology! :)

I'm really surprised that DEXA shows you at 15%, you look much leaner (especially in the back) than that. Great progress though!

What's your end-game goal?

Welcome to ology! :)

No doubt...I would've guessed 10-12 myself

I'm gonna add my opinion on BF% and really in that back pose pic OP is not 15% I would say no more then 12% but not 10% .

Super good work and I know this took dedication. Good luck keeping with it and maintaining a good physique. :wavey:

Back