50/50 prop suspension mix?

Governor

I want to make ths mix for an upcoming cycle? Any ideas as to solvent concentrations or tips?

thanks.

if it was me id make them seperate and mix in the syringe. water based suspension and oil solutions do fine in the same syringe.

I made such an oil based mix mostly because I couldn't get very much suspension to stay in solution. My mix is 50 mgs. of each per ml. I don't remember the solvent mix, but I'm guessing that 4% BA and 15% BB would get the job done.

pullinbig said:
if it was me id make them seperate and mix in the syringe. water based suspension and oil solutions do fine in the same syringe.

holy hell. I probably overlooked the easiest possible way to do it...LOL :insane2:

thanks pullin.

I had 35 g's of test base leftover that I got sick of playing with because it always seemed to come out of solution. I added it to my 100 g's of test prop so that made it 135mgs per ml of course. I used 3% ba and 20% bb and it doesnt' hurt at all. Probably high BB but I was just experimenting. I really like the stuff. 2cc's EOD gives me and extra 210mgs of test base per wk on top of the 600mgs prop. Good luck on your experiments.

doodlebob said:
I had 35 g's of test base leftover that I got sick of playing with because it always seemed to come out of solution. I added it to my 100 g's of test prop so that made it 135mgs per ml of course. I used 3% ba and 20% bb and it doesnt' hurt at all. Probably high BB but I was just experimenting. I really like the stuff. 2cc's EOD gives me and extra 210mgs of test base per wk on top of the 600mgs prop. Good luck on your experiments.

how does adding 35g to 100g make 135mg/ml?

Back