50mg ED Anavar neg sides effects

blester

Me and 2 friends are all taking Anavar 50mg ED. We're all on our 2nd week and have noticed heavy bloating, gas, and testicular pain. I've also gone from sleeping throughout the night with no problems to waking up throughout the night and looking tired. On the plus ive seen substantial gains in the gym if taken a hour or 2 before. I went from being cut to barely seeing my abs now. This is my 3rd cycle but they've both done several for years. None of us have ever had this happen before or at least not to this extent. This doesnt seem normal...or is it? Can anyone shed some light on what could be going on. Ive spent the last 2 days searching forums but havent found anything thats pertinent.

Cycle: 12 weeks
1-12 Test E 150mg/wk
1-12 Primo 500mg/wk
1-12 Arnastrazole 0.25mg/1-2x/wk
5-12 Anavar 50mg/ed
HCG 250mg/2x wk

Product: Oxandrolone 50mg Dragon Pharma

All other products are GP and purchased from reputable source.

Last edited:
Ive found some posts with DP var testing as Dbol. Anyone else seen this?

Most likely your Var is really dbol and your e2 is spiked. Not sure why you'd have gas or nut pain. If you run with it I'd start taking .5 armidex eod and increase it if need be. You'd probably be safe taking 1mg right off the bat then .5 eod. Sounds like your e2 is pretty high.

Bloodwork is the onky way to know for sure, but it seems pretty clear.

Most likely your Var is really dbol and your e2 is spiked. Not sure why you'd have gas or nut pain. If you run with it I'd start taking .5 armidex eod and increase it if need be. You'd probably be safe taking 1mg right off the bat then .5 eod. Sounds like your e2 is pretty high.

Bloodwork is the onky way to know for sure, but it seems pretty clear.

First off thank you for your helpful response. Secondly I have some GP var that I've switched over to and will be looking to see if theres any change.

Yeah im guessing gainjin is correct about it being d bol .and as for nut pain ive had that before from getting shutdown hard and fast from ment it felt similar to how it feels like 5 mins after someone has kicked you in the boys but it lasted all day for a few days just aching wasn't much fun

Yep as stated it's most likely dbol. You can order a labmax test kit for around 15-20$ to see what it really is

Switching to GP var that I have on hand and .5 armidex eod (have to do eod vs ed to last length of cycle). This forum and its members seem to always come through being a wealth of knowledge...thank you again for your help!

good to hear, please keep us updated!

Back