53 Years Young, Grt. Health, Questions for 2nd Cycle.

C Cook

Did my 1st cycle ever about 6 months ago. 30mg of D Bol 5 weeks, and Test E 300 for 10 weeks. Very mild. Great ride. PCT was Nolvadex only 40 20 20 20. Now Im sure some will pick that apart with Coulda , Shoulda, Woulda, but at the end of the day I escaped with some gains and feel like I recovered very satisfactory. Even if it was by accident for the sake of argument. (I was 52 at the time, 53 now) Well I would like to do another cycle and was thinking 30mg D Bol 5 week, Test E 300 for 10 weeks, and Deca 300 for 8 or 9 weeks. I have NOT started this cycle yet although I do have the product mentioned. Im asking for polite criticism and PCT recommendations. Again, I have NOT started this cycle NOR INTEND to until all my ducks are in a row. In addition to all the,... You need to do your homework and educate myself comments... I have done so relentlessly this time around and the last time. I know you can believe me when I say I have read so much information that continually contradicts its self from one forum to the next and one article to the next, alike. I suppose their is more than one right way of doing things and opinion differs from one professional to another. Having said that Im starting from scratch and asking for myself. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Best Regards.

Did my 1st cycle ever about 6 months ago. 30mg of D Bol 5 weeks, and Test E 300 for 10 weeks. Very mild. Great ride. PCT was Nolvadex only 40 20 20 20. Now Im sure some will pick that apart with Coulda , Shoulda, Woulda, but at the end of the day I escaped with some gains and feel like I recovered very satisfactory. Even if it was by accident for the sake of argument. (I was 52 at the time, 53 now) Well I would like to do another cycle and was thinking 30mg D Bol 5 week, Test E 300 for 10 weeks, and Deca 300 for 8 or 9 weeks. I have NOT started this cycle yet although I do have the product mentioned. Im asking for polite criticism and PCT recommendations. Again, I have NOT started this cycle NOR INTEND to until all my ducks are in a row. In addition to all the,... You need to do your homework and educate myself comments... I have done so relentlessly this time around and the last time. I know you can believe me when I say I have read so much information that continually contradicts its self from one forum to the next and one article to the next, alike. I suppose their is more than one right way of doing things and opinion differs from one professional to another. Having said that Im starting from scratch and asking for myself. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Best Regards.

what are your stats? I'd suggest picking up some cycle support mr supps tudca and also an ai just in case of gyno issues, pct nova at 40 40 20 20 far as recovery I would say get blood work to ensure you have recovered before stating another cycle

The Deca is very slow acting and will take 6-8 weeks to kick in. You will be stopping the cycle just as the Deca is kicking in.

Liver support = NAC 1200mg, Liv.52 and Tudca. The orals are very hard on your liver.

53 and you are not on TRT? I'm impressed. What are your natural T levels?

Did you get blood work done during your first cycle?

Last edited:
You state you've done your homework. What is your proposed AI dose and PCT looking like? As the others stated, nandrolone decanoate is not a good fit due to cycle length - phenylpropionate is a better bet.

I suggest reading up on dopamine agonists and how elevated estradiol can cause issues with prolactin when running a 19-nor compound. Estradiol management is optimal, but given your oral of choice, I'd suggest having the DA to ward off hyperprolactinemia and its effects on your penis.

Thank you Mich29for your advice. Going in on the 22nd for blood work, Test, Bmi, body fat %,ect. I'm 5' 10.5", 200 even will share exact stats with everyone after visit. I'm not pining anything till results are in. And yes aromasin is on hand for an AI. 10-4 on the 40 40 20 20 and will order the mr supps tudca. Thank you for your kindness.

AgeisjustaNumb... Great advice, exactly what I'm gonna do. My guy tied telling me the same thing the last time I picked up but I was stuck in cautious mode. Picking up another bottle of each.

AverageMan, I'm embarrassed to say no I did not get blood work done during first cycle, and now realize what a great tool that would have been for me. Do you use all of the liver support listed in conjunction with each other or are those just examples. As far as TRT, perhaps I should be. Will know more on the 22nd, I will say I havnt felt this good in a very long time. Not being arogant, just grateful. I will share my T Levels as time develops

Thank You for your sharing your wisdom halfwit. I'm going to lengthen the cycle to allow the deca to manifest to its full potential. As far as PCT I have Novadex and Clomid on hand. I was hoping to just go with Nolvadex. Some say use both some say one or the other. Part of the reason I started this inquirey in the first place. Please chime in on your opinion. And and far as your suggestion on reading up on dopamine agonists, I will certainly do that. This is all good stuff. Thank you for sharing.

I wouldn't have suggested what you've done for a second cycle. Now as far as your AI on hand I hope that means holding it for cycle and NOT incase you see Gyno.

Take the AI from day one.

Everyone has given you the best advice you cannot get better than these guy so Take their advice and follow it.

Thank You for your sharing your wisdom halfwit. I'm going to lengthen the cycle to allow the deca to manifest to its full potential. As far as PCT I have Novadex and Clomid on hand. I was hoping to just go with Nolvadex. Some say use both some say one or the other. Part of the reason I started this inquirey in the first place. Please chime in on your opinion. And and far as your suggestion on reading up on dopamine agonists, I will certainly do that. This is all good stuff. Thank you for sharing.

I totally agree with oldmusclemike in that AI use starts on day one. Clomid and nolvadex concurrently WITH HCG on-cycle will be the optimal way to best ensure recovery.

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have, and welcome to ology! :)

If you're running dbol, you should start the aromosin at the same time as it converts to estrogen readily.

Short cycles, short esters.

Long cycles, long esters.

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.. that is everything you should learn from doing it wrong first time around. Good thing you did well with the Test and Dbol, because it's generally recommended you only add one thing into each cycle. If you would have reacted negatively to the Test, you may have mistaken it as the Dbol.. as an example.

Just extend this cycle you have planned, run 250-300mg Test E or C again, Dbol again, and add Deca at 400-500mg.

16 weeks with Deca, extend Test to 18 weeks as Deca is leaving system.

14 weeks with Deca, extend Test to 16 weeks as Deca is leaving system.

After Test is ran through, wait 14-20 days before PCT start! (Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda used CLOMID AND NOLVADEX last time!)

PCT - Clomid - 100mg/50mg/50mg/50mg
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

You need to be using your AI from the get go! Getting bloodworks before during and after. Rotating pinning sites. Using two different needles, (draw and injection) and learn about Dopamine agonists and have one on hand with Deca or NPP.

This will surely get you started :)

All of you guys have been great. Much respect to all of you. I promise your words have not fallen on def ears. Hypnotix, I will follow that recipe to the letter. A huge thank you to all of you that stopped what you were doing and took the time to help some old fucker out, that you don't even know who the hell he is. Best Regards.

OK Fellas,
one last question. Your opinion on how long to run the AI, up to last pin? all the way through pct? And starting dose, 12.5? everyday every other day?

OK Fellas,
one last question. Your opinion on how long to run the AI, up to last pin? all the way through pct? And starting dose, 12.5? everyday every other day?

AI use stops the last dosing day before PCT starts. 12.5mg of... Aromasin? (exemestane) If so, ED use is recommended, but a blood test is needed to verify that is the correct dose as we all aromatize differently. ;)

Copy that halfwit. Actually AI will be RUI liquid stane. May get back to you after I get my during cycle bloodwork done. Is it cool to PM you to get some advice on adjustments.
AI use stops the last dosing day before PCT starts. 12.5mg of... Aromasin? (exemestane) If so, ED use is recommended, but a blood test is needed to verify that is the correct dose as we all aromatize differently. ;)

Back