5th Cycle Advises

justjuicing

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.

[stats]
height: 174cm (5'9)
weight: 88kg (195lbs)
bodyfat: 12-14%
years training: 6

[cycle history]
cycle 1: weeks 1-10 400mg pw test enanthate (e3d inject) 100/100/50/50 clomid post cycle therapy (pct)
cycle 2: weeks 1-12 500mg pw sus 250 (e3d inject) 100/100/50/50 clomid post cycle therapy (pct)
cycle 3: weeks 1-8 350mg test prop pw
weeks 1-8 350mg tren ace pw
weeks 8-12 350mg test prop pw, 525mg tren ace pw (ed inject),
weeks 500hcg pw (e3d inject) 100/100/50/50 clomid post cycle therapy (pct)
cycle 4: weeks 1-4 40mg dbol ed
weeks 1-8 350mg test prop pw, 525mg tren ace pw (ed inject), 500hcg pw (e3d inject) 100/100/50/50 clomid post cycle therapy (pct) clomid post cycle therapy (pct)

looking for opinions on my next cycle, my last cycle i didnt seem to gain much from (discountued dbol after 2 weeks due to deabilitating back pump)
so i was thinking of bumping it up for the winter with injectables. I have some left over prop on hand however not enough to run a complete cycle.

[Goal]
add some more mass to my weak points (wheels) while trying to drop off body fat.

[Diet]
on cycle 3 which i saw the most results (particularly weeks 8-12 with additional tren) was with a 60/20/20 macro split.
i was thinking of something similar with this, may reasses after 2 weeks for a possible change to 40/40/20.
calories @ 3000 per day (could be a bit low but my body fat is already getting to me :p )

[cycle 5]
weeks 1-8 800mg tmaxx 400 (test blend)
- 200mg prop
- 200mg cyp
- 200mg isohex
- 200mg deca
weeks 1-8 600mg tren ace
weeks 1-8 400mg masteron prop
weeks 1-7 500ui hcg
weeks 9 100mg clomid ed
weeks 10 100mg clomid ed
weeks 11 50mg clomid ed
weeks 12 50mg clomid ed

all gear is thaiger pharma, codes validated :p

(aware of the long esters in the test mix in relation to post cycle therapy (pct), however last post cycle therapy (pct) i did with a test blend i waited the appopriate time recommended and had a very hard time getting my levels back up)

[schedule]

Monday: 250ui hcg
100mg mast (1ml)
200mg tmaxx (.5ml)

tuesday: 200mg tren a (2ml)

wednesday: 100mg mast (1ml)
200mg tmaxx (.5ml)

thursday: 250ui hcg
200mg tren a (2ml)

friday: 100mg mast (1ml)
200mg tmaxx (.5ml)

saturday: 200mg tren a (2ml)

Sunday: 100mg mast (1ml)
200mg tmaxx (.5ml)

[questions & experiences?]

few questions for anyone who has ran anything like this before.

1. im using the masteron as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) primarily and want to experience the "hardness" effect iv heard about, will this dosage be enough to keep water retention down from that amount of test?
2. EoD tren - in past cycles i have done ED injects to maintain blood levels, i worry that the sides may be too heavy from an eod dose but id lke to keep daily ml as low as possible to avoid any issues
3. has anyone experienced any dramas with dosing 2ml of tren at one time?
4. has anyone had experiences with 8 week sus cycles? im thinking it may be a bit short for those esters (deca cyp)?
5. is this too much gear for my level?

any other information or opinions would be appreciated too.

Edit:

[On Hand]
letrozole

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.

[stats]
height: 174cm (5'9)
weight: 88kg (195lbs)
bodyfat: 12-14%
years training: 6

[cycle history]
cycle 1: weeks 1-10 400mg pw test enanthate (e3d inject) 40/40/20/20 clomid post cycle therapy (pct)
cycle 2: weeks 1-12 500mg pw sus 250 (e3d inject) 40/40/20/20 clomid post cycle therapy (pct)
cycle 3: weeks 1-8 350mg test prop pw
weeks 1-8 350mg tren ace pw
weeks 8-12 350mg test prop pw, 525mg tren ace pw (ed inject),
weeks 500hcg pw (e3d inject) 40/40/20/20 clomid post cycle therapy (pct)
cycle 4: weeks 1-4 40mg dbol ed
weeks 1-8 350mg test prop pw, 525mg tren ace pw (ed inject), 500hcg pw (e3d inject) 40/40/20/20 clomid post cycle therapy (pct)

looking for opinions on my next cycle, my last cycle i didnt seem to gain much from (discountued dbol after 2 weeks due to deabilitating back pump)
so i was thinking of bumping it up for the winter with injectables. I have some left over prop on hand however not enough to run a complete cycle.

[Goal]
add some more mass to my weak points (wheels) while trying to drop off body fat.

[Diet]
on cycle 3 which i saw the most results (particularly weeks 8-12 with additional tren) was with a 60/20/20 macro split.
i was thinking of something similar with this, may reasses after 2 weeks for a possible change to 40/40/20.
calories @ 3000 per day (could be a bit low but my body fat is already getting to me :p )

[cycle 5]
weeks 1-8 800mg tmaxx 400 (test blend)
- 200mg prop
- 200mg cyp
- 200mg isohex
- 200mg deca
weeks 1-8 600mg tren ace
weeks 1-8 400mg masteron prop
weeks 1-7 500ui hcg
weeks 9 40mg clomid ed
weeks 10 40mg clomid ed
weeks 11 20mg clomid ed
weeks 12 20mg clomid ed

all gear is thaiger pharma, codes validated :p

(aware of the long esters in the test mix in relation to post cycle therapy (pct), however last post cycle therapy (pct) i did with a test blend i waited the appopriate time recommended and had a very hard time getting my levels back up)

[schedule]

Monday: 250ui hcg
100mg mast (1ml)
200mg tmaxx (.5ml)

tuesday: 200mg tren a (2ml)

wednesday: 100mg mast (1ml)
200mg tmaxx (.5ml)

thursday: 250ui hcg
200mg tren a (2ml)

friday: 100mg mast (1ml)
200mg tmaxx (.5ml)

saturday: 200mg tren a (2ml)

Sunday: 100mg mast (1ml)
200mg tmaxx (.5ml)

[questions & experiences?]

few questions for anyone who has ran anything like this before.

1. im using the masteron as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) primarily and want to experience the "hardness" effect iv heard about, will this dosage be enough to keep water retention down from that amount of test?
2. EoD tren - in past cycles i have done ED injects to maintain blood levels, i worry that the sides may be too heavy from an eod dose but id lke to keep daily ml as low as possible to avoid any issues
3. has anyone experienced any dramas with dosing 2ml of tren at one time?
4. has anyone had experiences with 8 week sus cycles? im thinking it may be a bit short for those esters (deca cyp)?
5. is this too much gear for my level?

any other information or opinions would be appreciated too.

Thanks guys.

Test/tren/mast om nom nom.

1. You'll still need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for that amount of test. Masteron does NOT prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, it just plays with the receptor binding affinity. With that said, I do think you'll enjoy the benefits of the compound.

2. I think you'll be fine on EOD injects with the tren. Hell, I'm doing a M-W-F schedule with tren right now and am not having any issues. Keep in mind, we all do react differently to the drug. The good news is that with such a short ester, you can change things up with minimal issues. :)

3. Nope. I'm doing 2mL of tren right now and have zero issue aside from when I pin my delts as 3.5mL of oil is a bit much for the little buggers. PIP isn't anything extraordinary imo.

4. I wouldn't personally run sustanon for 8 weeks as a great deal of the esters in it are longer and will require that 4-5 week ramp up time. Prop might be a better option here.

5. To be honest, this is a lot of gear. I don't personally think you need 800mg of test with 600mg of tren and 400mg of mast, but I also don't know how your gains have been in the past on your previous cycles. Judging from your body weight, you're not a giant of a man yet, but we do all have different genetics and some do require more gear to grow. Obviously diet and consistent training are the most important here, but as long as those are on lockdown, you could probably get by with less testosterone (many recommend running low test/high tren) and probably less tren. I would leave the mast where it's at personally.

My .02c :)

1. humbug, i only have letro on hand. Struggle to get my hands on dex or aromatase in my area. im under the impression letro is overkill in the way of an AI?

2. awesome, how is your progress so far and what are you running?

3. sweet.

4. from my understanding its usually a 12 week with sus? i have access to a bit of it though and only minimal "legit" prop unfortunately, any other suggestions? i was hoping the prop in the mix would be enough.

5. i generally run low test higher tren combo as you can see above, hiowever i wouldnt say iv experienced a good level of gains from what i have ran in the past. I got the gear from thaiger pharma directly so i know its not bunk and i occasionally get the sides from tren (night sweats) but nothing i cant handle really

thanks for the info

1. humbug, i only have letro on hand. Struggle to get my hands on dex or aromatase in my area. im under the impression letro is overkill in the way of an AI?

2. awesome, how is your progress so far and what are you running?

3. sweet.

4. from my understanding its usually a 12 week with sus? i have access to a bit of it though and only minimal "legit" prop unfortunately, any other suggestions? i was hoping the prop in the mix would be enough.

5. i generally run low test higher tren combo as you can see above, hiowever i wouldnt say iv experienced a good level of gains from what i have ran in the past. I got the gear from thaiger pharma directly so i know its not bunk and i occasionally get the sides from tren (night sweats) but nothing i cant handle really

thanks for the info

1. I've been using it experimentally to see if I can make it work as it's so much cheaper potency-wise than the others as I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and will likely be on AI's the rest of my life. So far so good, but I haven't confirmed with a blood test yet. I'm dosing at .25mg ED right now.

2. I'm doing a recomp so it's difficult to gauge progress outside of inches (the scale doesn't move a TON right now), but so far so good. :) 750mg test cyp/600mg tren ace/25mg proviron ED (well, I ran out of prov, but getting more soooon).

3. Just remember, you will feel more pressure as you inject more oil into your muscles.

4. Yes, 12 weeks is common with sustanon. It's your money, but it seems a waste to me to run longer esters with a short time frame. Heck, if you could go 14 weeks, that would be even better. ;) There a reason why you have to limit it to 8 weeks?

5. This is kind of in line with #4 in that it's your money and your body. If you feel you NEED that much, by all means pin away. I outweigh you by over 100lbs and don't require that much to grow, so it's obviously very individualistic. :)

Hope this helps. :)

Back