6 months with 3J update with pics

synonymous

Alright, so it's been 6 months with 3J. I'm going for another 6.

I've been stuck in the lower 130's kilograms for a while, but mostly my fault. I'm also not the best example of what 3J can do with as there were and still are many hurdles. My wife never saw the weight come off, my friends did, I certainly felt smaller, but it wasn't until I put these pics side by side that I saw it. I still have a long way to go but I can now visualize myself looking fit and not like sh#t.

If I go at the same pace as I have been, I wonder if it's time to start looking for a surgeon about skin removal and how low I would have to go for optimal conditions.

View attachment 561473View attachment 561474View attachment 561475

Good job keep up the diet looks like you lost a good amount of fat. Your in the rigt path in no time youll be in condition to use some yummy hormones.

Definitely see the improvement my man. I've read a bit of your log on your journey and you've had your ups and downs but looking good.

Keep it up.

With as hard as it has been, you should be super proud of yourself. That is a good amount of fat to lose, by anyone's standards. Keep up the loss, brother!

Great work bro....

Next time you pick up a 20kg plate to load a bar - take a second to remind yourself that you've lost more than that!

Keep up the good work - you should be proud!

Nice progress. You have come a long way. Take a moment to pat yourself on the back and then keep going!

I know it is off topic, but it sorta is not as well. I recently saw a picture that had Optimus Prime and Megatron in it. The caption read: Don't be a Negatron, be an Optimist Prime! :) I think of that each time I see a post from you!

But it is related to the thread because being optimistic about future fat loss and body improvements is just as important as diet and exercise are.

Back