Update : 3J Client and Weightloss

synonymous

zvd3zo.jpg

That was me at the end of 2015. While my weight was lower than the months before at just over 150 kgs, I maxed out at 170 kgs (Or about 375 lbs).

Then I signed up with 3J. I was confidant in my training but I had no idea how poor my diet was. Diet is what held me back all these years. I had been in the gym for almost 10 years. It wasn't until I started to see big drops in weight that I realized how wrong I was.

15a9ll.jpg

This is me last week. Feeling a million times better, fitting into clothes better (Not having to buy at the big and tall store). I have A LOT of skin that needs to get lopped off. The picture doesn't show how much fat to skin there is. If I had time I would do a video, but I think even then it would be hard to see.

Can't change what I did in the past, so I'm looking forward to the future. I've got appointments for consultations on surgery. I have to find out how much I need to drop before surgery is a good option. From the few places that would give me a mini consultation based on pictures, I'm ready for surgery. I don't plan on going under the knife until August which means I have more time and will be smaller. This, of course, makes the recovery time shorter (According to the few surgeons I've spoken to). I have in office consultations starting the end of March.

I've got a long way to go, but I've already come a long way.

If you're not sure about joining with 3J, I say it's worth it. Wait until this time next year and hopefully we can see an even bigger change.

Great work Brother ..i just hired him myself and am currently waiting on my plan....looking forward to starting...keep it up

My God Man! You accomplished what would normally be considered impossible. Seriously, this is so incredible I would not believe it except I followed your log and felt your pain and suffering as you worked hard to become the new you.

You should be nothing short of proud of yourself. I am in awe.

Back