6 weeks in..Sustanon and Primo...amazing!

anzel

I haven't used primo yet. So I am running Sustanon and Primo ..started at 750mg of each and bumped it to a gram of each.
I did utilize some Dbol but that's just to strong for me so I only used it around 20 mg a day for 3 weeks.

I'm posting this because at the 6 week point I'm noticing the changesame happening. Of course Primo needs to be run for a good 16 weeks so I'm not even half way there but I'm seeing more veins and filling out. You can't beat test! But I'm starting to think primo is the kings right hand man.

How are you guys liking primo?

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Ive only used it low dose like 400 to get the tendon strength benefits. But from what i hear its amazing high dose with little to no sides. If i ever win the lottery id love to run primo but just a little too much for me to spend on a cycle, Keep us updated on the results.

Ive only used it low dose like 400 to get the tendon strength benefits. But from what i hear its amazing high dose with little to no sides. If i ever win the lottery id love to run primo but just a little too much for me to spend on a cycle, Keep us updated on the results.
True that Dawg.
Finally an update or revelation on a substance that like my butty 49 er agrreees with me ; I cant justify THE $. And if I m gonna stray from my World of Test (with a hamsters amount of pee- tren- mixed in) into say Prmo or Var I am gonna pound that shit as all the research I have done is " tit s up ". I tried eq once but..to darn impatient.
But they use Var on kids !!!
And---- Avi Anavar Annie s on 10 mg now ,day 56, so I d love to run 100 var e d w 800 primo tooo for..till it runs out lol sigh.
Poor Ms white euro trash redneck can t play with you big city boy s toy s.
Anzel, I do not know your body type ( I do miss 1 gram of this 1 gram of that and a handful of those too !!!!) body builder, power lifter or fit fag like me but I know your post s are solid so enjoy. Alas my ass got old .

This primo run is my first and if it truly blows me away I will figureout how to run it again...maybe need to get a paper delivery job.... but if it's just decent or ok then I won't again. I'm a little younger than you T so I still have some room to play. I'm taking full advantage while I can!

Im yet to run our Primo, but I'll tell you what about the sust, great blend man..Love the shit...

I actually just started the var/winny oral combo.. I dropped the drols, I was getting banged up with BP issues.. I'm stoked for this run, so we shall see!

Im yet to run our Primo, but I'll tell you what about the sust, great blend man..Love the shit...

I actually just started the var/winny oral combo.. I dropped the drols, I was getting banged up with BP issues.. I'm stoked for this run, so we shall see!

Yeah the dbol! It is just an awesome oral...but maybe cause I'm getting older....but the bp issues suck. I try but 2 weeks in even lower dose it moves my numbers up.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I had a couple bottles of EP primo that were donated to me to try out. Obviously 2 bottles wasn't enough to notice anything.....but I can tell you it certainly had that primo bite that primo is said to have. Ouchie....

Don't recommend pinning 3mL at once. It's a heavy compound molecularly, meaning it needs more solvent to hold.

True that Dawg.
Finally an update or revelation on a substance that like my butty 49 er agrreees with me ; I cant justify THE $. And if I m gonna stray from my World of Test (with a hamsters amount of pee- tren- mixed in) into say Prmo or Var I am gonna pound that shit as all the research I have done is " tit s up ". I tried eq once but..to darn impatient.
But they use Var on kids !!!
And---- Avi Anavar Annie s on 10 mg now ,day 56, so I d love to run 100 var e d w 800 primo tooo for..till it runs out lol sigh.
Poor Ms white euro trash redneck can t play with you big city boy s toy s.
Anzel, I do not know your body type ( I do miss 1 gram of this 1 gram of that and a handful of those too !!!!) body builder, power lifter or fit fag like me but I know your post s are solid so enjoy. Alas my ass got old .

You changed that Avi of yours. Hell I was going to complement you on how you looked in your last photo. Looking real good Teut for one of the older guys on here. :biggthump

Edited with a correction you look good for anyone on here ! :)

Last edited:
I had a couple bottles of EP primo that were donated to me to try out. Obviously 2 bottles wasn't enough to notice anything.....but I can tell you it certainly had that primo bite that primo is said to have. Ouchie....

Don't recommend pinning 3mL at once. It's a heavy compound molecularly, meaning it needs more solvent to hold.
I will tell you what Joz, I'm pinning 2.5 ml of primo and
.5 ml of Sustanon 500 eod and it's not ez. Glute shots are all I can handle!
Quad shots and ventro glute
Cripple me 2 days in a row!
So the primo is biting!

I am using sust 500 so I can just use that tiny little .5 ml dose but still deliver a good amount of test at the same time.
Something to think about when running multiple compounds... PSL T 400 or the Sustanon 500 are great when you need a higher test dose but need room in the syringe for another compound like primo or deca etc..

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Back