6 weeks Methyltrienolone ( Oral Tren ) + 500mg test E 12 weeks cycle log

ScarsxX

So I'm at 7th weeks of my third cycle.

I'm taking 1.5cc of 250mg/ML of test E 2 times a week. I know it's ''750mg'' but with the weight of the enanthate ester its around 550mg that is in my body.
Normal Test Gains around +3 pounds a week right now and Strenght is going up. Insomnia, I never had insomnia on test but it seems that I get it at this dosage. Taking 300mg of quetiapine before sleep to knock me off. I ordered Methyltrienolone from a very good lab and I'll receive it tuesday. 30 x 1mg pills. Will start the first 3 days at 250mcg a day. 3 times a day ( half life = 6 hours ). Then up the dosage to 500mcg for the next 11 days and then taper it at 750mcg for 4 weeks. I'll use liv.52 and get a bloodwork on weeks 2 ( weeks 9 of entire cycle ) I have a doctor that already gave me a prescription for my bloodwork and hes following me throught all my cycle. From user experience Oral Tren is giving great results between 500 to 750mcg. They compare it to 150 - 225 mg of Tren A ED. I cant wait to start this shit. I already did a tren A cycle so I know how I react to each compound. I'm controlling my e2 with arimidex .25mg eod and I have Pramipexole for my prolactin.

PS: I KNOW THE HEPATOXICITY OF THIS COMPOUND. So dont be triggered. I will post my bloodwork results when it will be done. Looking forward for experienced user like halfwith to analyse it. Thanks all

Currently 5'7 175pounds at 12% bf -- My diet is on point for the first time - its more of a recomp at 3500 cals of great clean food. Macro's on point. Goal after cycle is 185-190 at 10-12%BF ---------- I'll post before after picture after the cycle. I'm cruising so no pct for me.

Never tried oral never will i like the injectable i cant even imagine being on it 6 weeks shit is rough on me.

Really interested to see how this turns out for ya bro! I`ve always wanted to try methyltrienolone so please keep us updated

you already have insomnia from taking test at 750mg a week , imagine how bad its going to get when you add Tren to the mix. IMO, you should drop that test dosage way down, its not going to be needed at the dose of oral tren you'll be taking.. it'll just F your sleep up even more and cause more sides and aromatization to worry about. The extra test is just going to spill over, drop it way down, the Tren will bind to the receptors and do the grunt work (keep the test in there at low dose just to keep sex hormone function)

you already have insomnia from taking test at 750mg a week , imagine how bad its going to get when you add Tren to the mix. IMO, you should drop that test dosage way down, its not going to be needed at the dose of oral tren you'll be taking.. it'll just F your sleep up even more and cause more sides and aromatization to worry about. The extra test is just going to spill over, drop it way down, the Tren will bind to the receptors and do the grunt work (keep the test in there at low dose just to keep sex hormone function)

I already drop it down to 1cc 2 times a week. 500mg - Ester weight = 350mg.. I'll see if it's too bad I'll drop it to my normal cruise dosage. I saw a study about the receptor fighting saturation and it completely debunked the fact that the receptor get saturated and the strongest compound is binding to the most receptor. The body is actually creating more receptor. I cant remember where I saw it but it's on ology, someone posted the link in a thread. I'm taking more test then I did on my previous Tren cycle. I took a trt dose and my libido and mood were disgusting. I was depressed and sad even if my e2 was controlled. Prolactin too. I'm trying to see whats gonna happen during the first week and I my quetiapine is knocking me off, insomnia is not a problem with that

First day on. Took 250mcg 2 hours pre workout. I should be very receptive to the hormone because my vascularity and my pump in the gym is far superior than yesterday. I'm sweating like a pig too. The tren god is fucking Powerful in his pill form. Haha its clearly not placebo. I feel like 5 or 6 days of tren Ace at 100mg eod already.

First day on. Took 250mcg 2 hours pre workout. I should be very receptive to the hormone because my vascularity and my pump in the gym is far superior than yesterday. I'm sweating like a pig too. The tren god is fucking Powerful in his pill form. Haha its clearly not placebo. I feel like 5 or 6 days of tren Ace at 100mg eod already.

interesting to hear. kinda amazing how that works in differences between oral and injectable. Like D-bol, in injectable form its really not all that strong and you have to take a high mg dose and it even has a longer half life, but the oral form you take 50mg a day for just a few days and it really starts kicking in.
but then you compare masteron, injectable, compared to proviron oral, and the masteron is way better

interesting to hear. kinda amazing how that works in differences between oral and injectable. Like D-bol, in injectable form its really not all that strong and you have to take a high mg dose and it even has a longer half life, but the oral form you take 50mg a day for just a few days and it really starts kicking in.
but then you compare masteron, injectable, compared to proviron oral, and the masteron is way better

Is the molecule the same as injectable tren ? I know they changed the structure of it so the liver can absorb it but man I can't believe how strong it is.. It's unreal.. I looked like I was 10 pound heavier at the gym. What the fuck ? Oh and I asked a pharmacist about liv.52 and he said that all these products are basically marketing stuff. No study has proven the efficacity of these thing. He said that I has to drink a lot of water and thats about it. Get a bloodwork.

i had a friend pass away while on methyl tren.. not to say it was related.. but it seems you know the dangers of it.. i personally wouldn't take it..

be careful my friend! good luck!

i had a friend pass away while on methyl tren.. not to say it was related.. but it seems you know the dangers of it.. i personally wouldn't take it..

be careful my friend! good luck!

Thank you 3J. I know how harsh this stuff is but as I said I have a psychiatrist that is following me closely throught my cycle and she make sure that everything is ok physically and mentally. I have a prescription for a bloodwork and an appointment with her the 9th.

Oh and I asked a pharmacist about liv.52 and he said that all these products are basically marketing stuff. No study has proven the efficacity of these thing. He said that I has to drink a lot of water and thats about it. Get a bloodwork.

Look into 'NAC" and "Choline and Inositol" . Both are 'supplement' otc, but also medically prescribed for liver support. Your pharmacist may have a different idea on those two things. effective and cheap , not marketing bs like a lot of liver support stuff

edit- Oh and the idea about drinking a lot of water, don't go overboard, you'll flush your body of electrolytes and end up doing more harm then good

Last edited:
Day 2 : 250 Mcg at 11am and 250mcg at 5pm. Nothing New except that I feel bloated as fuck. Maybe its my sodium intake that is too high. My e2 seems normal for the moment. I took .25mg of pramipexole. Yesterday I had really bad insomnia because I pinned my test right before sleep. That was dumb as fuck. Everything seems fine for Today. +2 pounds since monday.

Day 3 : Same weight. Feeling lethargic... I dont know why. Cant wait to get my bloodwork next week..

Currently on week 6 : Man it has been one hell of a run. This stuff is crazy.. I was gaining weight so fast. I've hit my 185 pounds goals in 2 weeks. I had a lot of water retention tho. I started cutting 4 weeks from now so I dropped the test E to 250mg/EW and I'm 165 pounds now.. I look bigger and very vascular. You can see my avatar pictures taken 1 week ago - I'm getting shredded by the day. I'm on low carb and I cycle them if needed on leg day or back day. I refeed once a week if needed. I think I'm at around 10% bf right now. Definetely leaner than my picture. Dropped 2 pounds since last week, and since I dont have Methyltren anymore I'll probably switch to Tren ace for 2 weeks just to drop my bf even more. I got half a vial left. I'm planning to wait 1 month / 1month and a half get a bloodwork and blast Test/Tren/eq or if my liver value are good I'll run methyltren again. The toxicity of this product is overated imo. I felt pratically no side except agressivity. No insomnia, no night sweat it was a great run . Incredible run at 750mcg every day -- Will cruise until next run and compete in physique this year ! I'm looking for 185 pounds at 8% bf at the end of the year

BLOODWORK HAS BEEN DONE TODAY -- I'll post the results when I'll get them ! Peace out bros

First time ever injecting in chest. We'll see if the pip is bad tomorrow / 50mg of tren A eod until the end of my cut. 163 pounds this morning but I'm definetely leaner.. I'm playing with my carbs a little bit more. It seems that I'm adding a little bit of lean muscle mass while burning fat. Here's a picture of the injection site ---> View attachment 566297

First time ever injecting in chest. We'll see if the pip is bad tomorrow / 50mg of tren A eod until the end of my cut. 163 pounds this morning but I'm definetely leaner.. I'm playing with my carbs a little bit more. It seems that I'm adding a little bit of lean muscle mass while burning fat. Here's a picture of the injection site ---> View attachment 566297

Fuck that i remember my cousin pinned my chest blood leaked out all crazy. Then it hurt pretty bad for a few days i dont mind pain but it really interfered with training virgin muscle sucks especially pecs

Back