600mg or 750mg Test E for third cycle

Agnes

This will be my third cycle. First was straight Test E 600 mg for ten weeks. Second was the same as first cycle except DBol for four weeks at the beginning. I've never had any side effects at that dosage. Should I bump up to 750mg for the third cycle or would I be better off adding different compounds on top of the 600mg.

Add a new compound . just keeping bumping up the test is going to result in diminishing returns and negative sides, test is a 'dirty' compound , use it as a base.

I'd move on to something like NPP, or Masteron. Keep the test in there at moderate dose and let the other compounds do the work and be synergistic, you'll get better gains then high dosages of test alone

The last 2 years my test has never gone over 250mg a week. I just add compounds like dbol, drol, Npp, Tren.

High test is shit without good growth hormone. I would use something like 100mg test p eod, 100mg npp eod, and 50mg mast p eod. The test and NPP will give you growth and huge pumps, while the mast keeps you a bit drier.

Back