6th cycle whatcha think Equi/Cyp

beatngyou27

Highley Evolved
1-16 weeks 600mg Boldenone Undecaonate (Equipoise)
1-16 weeks 500mg Testosterone Cypionate
1-8 weeks 40mg Turanabol every day -
1-16 weeks 20mg Aromasin 20mg every other day

PCT:
11-13 weeks 2500 iu HCG two times per week for example ( monday and Thursday)
12-16 weeks 20mg Tamoxifen every day
13-17 weeks clomid 1 week 100mg Every day / 2 week 100mg Every day/ 3 week 50mg Every day/ 4 week 50mg Every day

stats: 6' 190lbs. BFE 16% 34 years old. I haven't done 5 cycles back to back its more of 5 within the last 8 years. I bulked up to 205 then had to cut for a fight. then bulked up and had a major surgery that forced me to lose a lot of weight. so with my yo yo of weight I got up to 190 natural after and am looking for a hefty cycle to bulk again (if life permits). this is a direct cycle from one of my uncles and to me it seems the Equi should be higher then the Test. I was also debating a tren cycle. thoughts?

my last cycle:

TUE/THURS Cyp 200mg 10ml - running 600mg Qweek
• Pinning 1.5cc Tue/Thurs - Week 1-12

TUE/THURS Equi 250mg 10ml - 500 Qweek and im gonna preload the first week at 750
• Preloading week pinning 1.5cc Mon/Wed Week 1
• 1cc Mon/Wed week 2-12

ED Turanabol 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - 40,40,60,60 Qweek - week 1-4
• 10mg on Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday –Nights w/casein week 1 – 2
• 10mg on Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday –Nights w/casein week 3-4

ED FOR 2 WEEKS Tamoxifen 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - 40mg every day for 2 weeks

WED HCG 5000 iu/amp - 500iu Qweek from start of cycle until right before pct
• .1ml on wed

PCT

(1 bag) Clomid 50mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - PCT 200mg Qweek - 4 weeks
(1 bag) Tamoxifen 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - 20mg every day for 2 weeks
(1 bag) Arimidex 1mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - .25mg EOD weeks 1- end of PCT

Last edited:
How well did you recover on your last cycles? Do any bloodwork to confirm?

Seems like 600 EQ and 500 Test will have you supraphysiological for a good while, like five or six weeks, after you stop - so PCT'ing so soon might get your HPTA working again by the end of week 17, but then you'd shut right back down for another month, then face recovering naturally.

How well did you recover on your last cycles? Do any bloodwork to confirm?

Seems like 600 EQ and 500 Test will have you supraphysiological for a good while, like five or six weeks, after you stop - so PCT'ing so soon might get your HPTA working again by the end of week 17, but then you'd shut right back down for another month, then face recovering naturally.

no the cycle I did previously I reversed the numbers. I did 600 Test and 500 Equi. I thought the way my "Uncle" has it set up is kinda funky and was just confirming.
I recovered fine from my cycle. and my bloodwork was fine after cycle except my creatine was spiked to 1.5 so this cycle I'm staying completely away from it.

This chart shows what I'm talking about. The blue line is your test cyp blood level, using 500 mg/wk with 12 day half life. The yellow is boldenone 600 mg/wk 15 day half life. Black is the two added together.

View attachment 566986

You can see where your PCT drugs fall vs blood levels during those weeks. You will be shut down all the way out to week #23, where your levels will roughly match natural production, then you'll need another couple half lives to get rid of it all.

I think if you do the PCT the way you outlined it then it will do nothing at all for you, and you will be trying to recover naturally without PCT as a result in weeks 24 onward.

This chart shows what I'm talking about. The blue line is your test cyp blood level, using 500 mg/wk with 12 day half life. The yellow is boldenone 600 mg/wk 15 day half life. Black is the two added together.

View attachment 566986

You can see where your PCT drugs fall vs blood levels during those weeks. You will be shut down all the way out to week #23, where your levels will roughly match natural production, then you'll need another couple half lives to get rid of it all.

I think if you do the PCT the way you outlined it then it will do nothing at all for you, and you will be trying to recover naturally without PCT as a result in weeks 24 onward.

holy shit, thanks for the graph. i see what your talking about (I think). so I either need to start PCT around week 16/17 for a healthier recovery, right? and flipping the Test to 600 and Equi to 500? I also took HCG up until PCT bust honestly didnt notice any difference

I think your doses are fine. If it was me I'd take 200-300 test and 600 boldenone. I would also wait until week 22 or so to start taking PCT drugs.

I think your doses are fine. If it was me I'd take 200-300 test and 600 boldenone. I would also wait until week 22 or so to start taking PCT drugs.

in the research ive done I've found it referenced to deca but calmer with better gains less water retention (in a nutshell). so thats why i was upping my test. I was worried about deca-dick. especially dropping test to 200-300.

TRT doses are UNDER 200mg/wk the vast majority of the time. 200mg wk at 7 weeks has me feelong good. Any erection problems wouldn't be from low test. That dosage will more than likely shove someone outside normal ranges. Not huge but "high" test levels.

TRT doses are UNDER 200mg/wk the vast majority of the time. 200mg wk at 7 weeks has me feelong good. Any erection problems wouldn't be from low test. That dosage will more than likely shove someone outside normal ranges. Not huge but "high" test levels.

what does TRT have to do with my cycle? my levels are normal.

So your starting pct the last 4 weeks of your cycle? That's absolutely no good. You shouldn't start pct till your cycle is well over with. You can't have a successful pct with elevated levels in your system.
You should run test 3 weeks longer than eq. You probably should wait atleast 3 weeks AFTER your last test shot to start pct. Keep running your ai and hcg up to pct bud...

Worrying about "deca dick" at 200-300mg week test. "Any erection problems wouldn't be from low T". At 200-300mg week you will be at the top but probably above normal TT ranges.

In all the discussions I've read on Deca dick it isn't low testoserone unless it's been ran alone or a cycle without test included. Higher testosterone dosages also have never been nailed down to cure it on any board I've read. I've read discussion which include prolacting/progesterone/It's androgenic rating and receptors. Never have I read "increase your test and it'll go away/not happen".

Also if you are running EQ it wouldn't be "deca dick ".

Drug Class:**Boldenone is a testosterone derivative, belonging to the testosterone-family of steroids.**

Steroid Class:* Nandrolone Decanoate belongs to the 19-nor family of steroids.

Aromatizable:* Yes.* Nandrolone Decanoate aromatizes, but only to a small degree; about 1/5th*that of testosterone.* However, this relatively low aromatization rate is deceptive, as Deca is well known to produce a level of estrogenic side effects on par with a much more easily aromatizing steroid.* The most likely explanation for this occurrence is Nandrolone***8217;s progestagenic nature, as progestins tend to exacerbate the effects of estrogen.*

Progestagenic Activity:**Yes.

Boldenone
Aromatizable:* Yes.

Progestagenic Activity:**No.*

Methylated:**No.*

EQ info

Boldenone is said to aromatize at about 50% the rate of testosterone, which should make it a fairly estrogenic drug, prone to causing estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention, especially at higher dosages.* However, real-world experience has shown us that EQ is very unlikely to propagate serious estrogenic side effects, even when administered at high dosages.* Why?* One explanation is found in the drug***8217;s metabolism.* Specifically, Boldenone metabolizes to an anti-aromatase inhibitor known as 1,4 dienedone.* This could certainly explain why Boldenone, despite it relatively high rate of aromatization, does not deliver anywhere near the estrogenic punch that its aromatization rate implies.*

OP , listen and no offense meant, but you really need to do more study with the steroid profiles. With that also do more reading on the Aromatase enzyme . You should also learn more about PCT and how it helps restart your engine and the timing of it all. Don't know it you are up on ALL the sides of High and Low E2 in men but you should be aware of all of them.

Just wanted to reiterate the above suggestion with no offense.

So your starting pct the last 4 weeks of your cycle? That's absolutely no good. You shouldn't start pct till your cycle is well over with. You can't have a successful pct with elevated levels in your system.
You should run test 3 weeks longer than eq. You probably should wait atleast 3 weeks AFTER your last test shot to start pct. Keep running your ai and hcg up to pct bud...

I think i wasnt clear. my cycle I drew up is the one on the bottom. starting 4 weeks after my cycle. the one above it is one that was suggested for the cycle. it didnt make sense to me why someone was running it that way so i was making sure i wasnt missing some secret ninja shit.

OP , listen and no offense meant, but you really need to do more study with the steroid profiles. With that also do more reading on the Aromatase enzyme . You should also learn more about PCT and how it helps restart your engine and the timing of it all. Don't know it you are up on ALL the sides of High and Low E2 in men but you should be aware of all of them.

Just wanted to reiterate the above suggestion with no offense.

no i agree. no offense taken. its been a few years since my last cycle. my understanding of PCT is pretty well understood though. the above cycle was advertised by my "uncle". i was just curious why it was ran such a way. the bottom cycle is my personal cycle i drew up and ran last. PCT starting 4 weeks after my last pin of Test.

1-16 weeks 600mg Boldenone Undecaonate (Equipoise)
1-16 weeks 500mg Testosterone Cypionate
1-4 weeks 40,40,60,60 Turanabol (8 weeks seems long for a oral)
1-16 weeks 20mg Aromasin 20mg every other day

PCT:
22-26 weeks 2500 iu HCG two times per week for example ( monday and Thursday)
22-26 weeks 20mg Tamoxifen every day
22-26 weeks clomid 1 week 100mg Every day / 2 week 100mg Every day/ 3 week 50mg Every day/ 4 week 50mg Every day

this is similar (almost exact to previous cycle) Im debating running it as is. forget the dumb questions above. I know equi isnt deca.

If you don't grow on it you will know your diet/training is off.

Why no hCG to avoid testicle atrophy? Have the boys there and ready for when the LH/FSH show up? I have no medical references but keeping the testicles and leydig cells operating seems better than turning them off during the cycle to drowned then in hCG to rev them back up.

Back