7-17-08

looking leaner from the last time we saw you... its hard to tell with the swole going on but i would have to say 10 the lowest and i may being too generous...either way nice work and looking solid

WTF are you doing in the first pic it looks like your body poppin.lol

Lookin good tho deffo some visable improvments from previous threads.

wait, your are working out half naked and your buddy is taking pictures of you?

my chick is taking pictures of me, and if it was my buddy taking pictures of me is that a problem? Are you that homophobic? Bodybuilders wear thongs on stage in front of hundreds of dudes and they are not gay. Sounds like you got some issues you need to analyze and address asap.

my chick is taking pictures of me, and if it was my buddy taking pictures of me is that a problem? Are you that homophobic? Bodybuilders wear thongs on stage in front of hundreds of dudes and they are not gay. Sounds like you got some issues you need to analyze and address asap.

I'm not into BB but from what I hear, most are actually gay, or "gay for pay". I have no issues to analyze, I was just curious to why you were working out without clothes on and having pictures taken of you. I thought it was something pros did in the magazines, I'd never seen anyone in my gym do it.

The tattoo on the wrist "hated by many" = gayest tatt ever.

"Loved by few, Hated by many" = hardcore dawg

ps...mayb 10-11%

you should get your body fat checked in some official manner. you always ask for bodyfat estimate so why dont you just get it done so you know for sure?

Not to sound like a jerk, but I was thinking the same thing...who actually works out at a gym with no shirt on and their pants pulled down to thier puewbs? Don't post these pics on getbig dude...

Last edited:
Not to sound like a jerk, but I was thinking the same thing...who actually works out at a gym with no shirt on and their pants pulled down to thier puewbs? Don't post these pics on getbig dude...

If I can work out in my gym in this attire how does that effect you? Why would I not post my pics anywhere that I pleased? Should I be scared of envious pricks like yourself bashing me on an internet site? You and people such as yourself are really the least of my concerns. You guys are actually comical and a good chuckle is always appreciated.

Back