750mg Test E Cycle With Other Compounds

I need to give tren a run sometime then,, I just may need to do it from a remote island somewhere, cause I get crazy enough with high levels of test

5000 calories at 197? I'm no expert but you likely don't need so much. Probably closer to 3000.

i agree.. i would actually start him at about 3300 and likely have him closer to 4300 as the cycle goes.. 5k calories is a formula for fat..

at 5k you'll gain 30lbs in 8 weeks, not 12.. it'll all just be the wrong weight lol

Last edited:
5000 calories at 197? I'm no expert but you likely don't need so much. Probably closer to 3000.

Haha, that's going to be my target intake in a few weeks - and I'm 100lbs heavier. D'oh! :wiggle:

Those oils look delicious 49ER! Tren/mast/deca/test om nom nom.

i agree.. i would actually start him at about 3300 and likely have him closer to 4300 as the cycle goes.. 5k calories is a formula for fat..

at 5k you'll gain 30lbs in 8 weeks, not 12.. it'll all just be the wrong weight lol

Do you up the calories because of the gained weight while on cycle?

Lol some interesting points raised here for sure. Well guys to be honest right now I am actually taking in 3800/4000k per day since I am trying to get 1k out of milk and it isnt really working out for me. I keep getting the shits. Ok so I reckon a few valid points have been raised here. For that reason I will drop the Winstrol and run that for my next cycle. I keep thinking I should take 20mg of it ED but I think that might be pointless. I will add Tren into my cycle further down the line. As for Masteron, never taken that before, why do you think it is suitable? Also I am already seeing some results as I am trying to get some cardio in every day so the 5k might not be such a bad idea

Back