7a-OHN

Drveejay11

I am banned!
It's from Instynct's site. If HE was not the one to sell it for research, I wouldn't give it a second look.

27x as anabolic as Methyltest and 5x as androgenic.
Potency of 5mg is equivalent to ~ 50mg Oxandrolone

WHO's used it?

(And before you get on the Pro-Hormone Bashing Train......educate yourself on this product before you run your lippage)....thanks

I have it on good authority that it's stuck in customs....so I don't think anyone has used it yet.

It should be in this month though (knock on wood).

Heard some good things about the OH's but that while on paper they look really powerful they don't transfer well but still very effective.

there is no clear evidence on the safety or efficacy of this compound.

it is a steroid like m1t (whose safety and efficacy also have not been evaluated) and bruce knellers new (methyldielione (sp)) sold by kilosports. within the next month there looks to be 5 or 6 more of the methylated and hydroxylated steroids. dont be surprised if you see other variants.. but buyer beware because the seller knows as little about the compound as you do, other than the anabolic/androgenic ratios (which really dont mean a whole lot).

IMO these compounds are very risky with no idea as to sides, suppression, liver toxicity, etc.

though they are steroids and they are orally effective, not a whole lot more can be said about them

macro said:

IMO these compounds are very risky with no idea as to sides, suppression, liver toxicity, etc.

though they are steroids and they are orally effective, not a whole lot more can be said about them

Macro, i am not as scientific as alot of you guys, but i agree 100% with this statement, i know the sides of gear, and how to prevent it, and what to stay away from. I have no clue about this shit, what it does, what sides it has, what precautions to take, even what dosages to take, and thier is no real place to go for the info, except the word of a very very limited few. Instynct is supposedly a great guy and very cutting edge, and i am not knocking him, this is just my opinion.

I begin mine in ~week or less ;)

Supposedly, it's toxicity can be compared to that of Var---which is mild (7-a and not 17-aa), despite the fact that it is NOT 17-aa, it can still be effective. I am NO chemist so I cannot intelligently comment or debate this subject. I will be running it soon and I will report.

jcp2 said:
Macro, i am not as scientific as alot of you guys, but i agree 100% with this statement, i know the sides of gear, and how to prevent it, and what to stay away from. I have no clue about this shit, what it does, what sides it has, what precautions to take, even what dosages to take, and thier is no real place to go for the info, except the word of a very very limited few. Instynct is supposedly a great guy and very cutting edge, and i am not knocking him, this is just my opinion.
I guess i eat my own words, lol, because i am on M1T right now. :)

Back