8.5 weeks out 240lbs...

You could easily compete all it would take following a contest preparation protocol and the right stuff. My guess is your body fat is somewhere around 8% maybe lower.

Impressive pics bro. I'd say bf is ~8% considering the definition in your abs, and yes you could definitely compete. Are these pics with you fully hydrated?

Impressive pics bro. I'd say bf is ~8% considering the definition in your abs, and yes you could definitely compete. Are these pics with you fully hydrated?

thnx!Fully hydrated?Why i would be dehydrated 8.5 weeks out?Can i?I mean this is my first time competing.Can you be more specific about you were saying...i mean i didn't take any diuretics yet...

I would say your BF is more like 10-12, depending on if you carry a lot of water. What is your gear protocol currently? You should def compete, but work on that posing bro!

I would say your BF is more like 10-12, depending on if you carry a lot of water. What is your gear protocol currently? You should def compete, but work on that posing bro!

yeah prob 10-12% range!I carry alot of water.The pics was made by a timer camera...cuz i was alone on the gym so so pics are just random...but yeah i need alot of work on posing

yeah prob 10-12% range!I carry alot of water.The pics was made by a timer camera...cuz i was alone on the gym so so pics are just random...but yeah i need alot of work on posing

^^^Me too man! That's the part I'm afraid of!

Back