8 week cut ... TBOL/TEST/MAST

copaseet

Currently on TRT, got about 12-15 lbs of blubber I want to eviscerate in 6-8 weeks.

TDEE is 2500 cals per day...

Want to go down to 1800 cals, 200p, 100c, 50f

Cardio, walk 2 miles a day, 5 x a week.

Cycle... 20 weeks, 8 week cut, 12 week recomp (back to 2500 cals).

Week 1 to 20: 500mg test E a week
Week 1 to 20: 600mg mast E a week
Week 1 to 8: 50mg TBOL a week
Adex 0.5mg EOD
HCH 500 IU, 2 X a week.

Thoughts?

That's about where I'm at big-G. Not nearly as much cardio as the OP but a year of tracking cals proves my tdee is about 2600-2650

To OP, what is your plan for pct
Plan on blood work and donating to keep hematocrit under control
Someone else will have to address the dbol/mast effectiveness for cutting

I still think 1800 for a 200+, active man is way too little for effective weight loss. Body will adjust and slow down metabolism.

That's about where I'm at big-G. Not nearly as much cardio as the OP but a year of tracking cals proves my tdee is about 2600-2650

To OP, what is your plan for pct
Plan on blood work and donating to keep hematocrit under control
Someone else will have to address the dbol/mast effectiveness for cutting

No pct... on TRT ... TBOL, not dbol.... I basically want to add the last chemicals to retain muscle during the semi-extreme deficit

I still think 1800 for a 200+, active man is way too little for effective weight loss. Body will adjust and slow down metabolism.

Agree there. I would not drop cals more than 500 below tdee and with the added gear and added cardio probably not drop it much at all. Ultimately keep it above 2 pounds per week weight loss

Too complicated, lol. Atleast for me. I just started a cut and my approach is cut out the bedtime meal..for starters. I eat about 6-7 meals a day so its pretty simple. Start eating less meals, one at a time. Keep blasting. This is MY tried and true method. Of course I eat clean year round so I don't have to address/change the content of each meal. Good luck OP!

Back