9 Months progress

^^What are you running?

I don't want to encourage use of Tren if you're young but I did and it worked for me. Started with Tren so build a bit of solid muscle then ive been running Test and Deca since then.
At the time this pic was taken I was on Sus and Dec.
Now im using Testmax-450 and deca. Feels miles stronger

Halfwit I can't believe you're condoning this. He could have done the same exact thing with food and some heavy lifting, granted it would have taken a little longer. There's a reason people should wait to use gear, and it's not just us bigger guys trying to keep little guys small. It is important to learn how you grow best naturally and be able to fine tune your diet and training to make progress, but if you're using gear then you'll make progress regardless of what you're doing. By learning how to make the best natty progress, you won't have to use as much gear to achieve the same results. You know why? Because when we stop improving we can figure out what we need to improve whether it be eating more/less or altering our workout programs with drop and supersets or just adding more rest. Not to mention running gear right off the bat will cause insane gains in strength and stress tendons, ligaments, joints, etc... I could go on and on but by now you should understand what I'm getting at. You ran gear right from the start, that's the lazy way, the way of the unmotivated and unwilling to put in the time and effort. Remember, Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint.

Great gains! Looks like 2 different people. How mamy calories are you taking in?

Thanks man. As many as possible, regular meals plus gainer and protein shakes. I Always aim for at least 3000 a day. Mostly concentrating on Protein intake. trying to hit 180g a day.

@Clamp

You're right mate and i was going for getting their quickly. If you look at the before pic you should see what i mean. I felt uncomfortable even wearing a T-shirt. I will be weaning off gear as I go along but I needed to sort my shit out lol

Thanks man. As many as possible, regular meals plus gainer and protein shakes. I Always aim for at least 3000 a day. Mostly concentrating on Protein intake. trying to hit 180g a day.

@Clamp

You're right mate and i was going for getting their quickly. If you look at the before pic you should see what i mean. I felt uncomfortable even wearing a T-shirt. I will be weaning off gear as I go along but I needed to sort my shit out lol

I understand that and I hope I didn't come across as too much of an asshole. We all want to get there quickly, believe me, but sometimes it's just as much about the journey as it is the rewards. Try going a year, yes an entire year, without gear to learn how your body responds to training. Learn how to grow off gear and you'll grow more with gear.

Halfwit I can't believe you're condoning this. He could have done the same exact thing with food and some heavy lifting, granted it would have taken a little longer. There's a reason people should wait to use gear, and it's not just us bigger guys trying to keep little guys small. It is important to learn how you grow best naturally and be able to fine tune your diet and training to make progress, but if you're using gear then you'll make progress regardless of what you're doing. By learning how to make the best natty progress, you won't have to use as much gear to achieve the same results. You know why? Because when we stop improving we can figure out what we need to improve whether it be eating more/less or altering our workout programs with drop and supersets or just adding more rest. Not to mention running gear right off the bat will cause insane gains in strength and stress tendons, ligaments, joints, etc... I could go on and on but by now you should understand what I'm getting at. You ran gear right from the start, that's the lazy way, the way of the unmotivated and unwilling to put in the time and effort. Remember, Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint.

I agree with you, but I'm not going to berate a guy that is obviously putting in the work. Yes, he could have achieved that naturally which is what my first guess was - but I didn't think it was worth pointing out to someone that has the balls to post before and after pics when they've shown clear progress. It's kind of like those 22 year olds that come on here with 6 or 7 cycles under their belt asking for advice. The damage is done, I don't see a point in telling them that they're too young as they know this. Maybe I am getting soft, time to check that E2. :p

I agree with you, but I'm not going to berate a guy that is obviously putting in the work. Yes, he could have achieved that naturally which is what my first guess was - but I didn't think it was worth pointing out to someone that has the balls to post before and after pics when they've shown clear progress. It's kind of like those 22 year olds that come on here with 6 or 7 cycles under their belt asking for advice. The damage is done, I don't see a point in telling them that they're too young as they know this. Maybe I am getting soft, time to check that E2. :p

Lol, fair enough. I've never seen the point in flaming people but they also need to be told what they did wrong. It is better to hear the cold hard truth than have a bunch of people on the internet blow up your ego and tell you what a great job you've done. I'm not saying that his transformation was solely because of hormones, but they certainly helped him out.

I don't agree with "what I did wrong"
You are an asshole but not any more so than every other tom dick and harry that wants to tell the world how it is.

Whatever you want to do with your body or whatever your target is to reach... your business and your goals not mine.
I'm happy doing what I'm doing and I work my ass off to do it. I might not eat as much chicken as you but why the hell do you care?
If you don't know that good diet and training will get you big then your a moron in the first place.

Sorry mate Im happy to take the abuse for just taking roids instead of dieting right but don't tell me what I'm doing is wrong. Fucking winds me up

I don't agree with "what I did wrong"
You are an asshole but not any more so than every other tom dick and harry that wants to tell the world how it is.

Whatever you want to do with your body or whatever your target is to reach... your business and your goals not mine.
I'm happy doing what I'm doing and I work my ass off to do it. I might not eat as much chicken as you but why the hell do you care?
If you don't know that good diet and training will get you big then your a moron in the first place.

Sorry mate Im happy to take the abuse for just taking roids instead of dieting right but don't tell me what I'm doing is wrong. Fucking winds me up

Fair enough, I've always believed people have the right to do whatever they want with their body. Just know that there's a reason using AAS right from the start is typically looked down upon. It shows that someone wants a shortcut and will only hinder them in the long run. To me, it puts you in the same boat as all those Zyzz wannabe's running test & tren at 17 to get "Hyoooge". Regardless, great job on transforming your body, although you could've done it naturally.

Side note: diet is a big part of building muscle, but it's often made out to be more important than it is. In reality, and I'm sure I'll piss a few people off here, but calorie manipulation is FAR more important than eating huge amounts of protein. In reality, our muscles are 70% water and only part of the remaining 30% is protein. One pound is 454 grams so there is a MAXIMUM of about 130 grams of protein in a pound of muscle. I am saying maximum because a large portion of muscle tissue is also comprised of glycogen, different vitamins & minerals t aid in contraction, etc... Chances are you won't build a pound of muscle a week even on gear so you really only need about 20 grams over maintenance protein ED to ensure that you have an AMPLE supply of protein to build muscle. Look up some studies of athletes and protein consumption and see for yourself.

Fair enough, I've always believed people have the right to do whatever they want with their body. Just know that there's a reason using AAS right from the start is typically looked down upon. It shows that someone wants a shortcut and will only hinder them in the long run. To me, it puts you in the same boat as all those Zyzz wannabe's running test & tren at 17 to get "Hyoooge". Regardless, great job on transforming your body, although you could've done it naturally.

Side note: diet is a big part of building muscle, but it's often made out to be more important than it is. In reality, and I'm sure I'll piss a few people off here, but calorie manipulation is FAR more important than eating huge amounts of protein. In reality, our muscles are 70% water and only part of the remaining 30% is protein. One pound is 454 grams so there is a MAXIMUM of about 130 grams of protein in a pound of muscle. I am saying maximum because a large portion of muscle tissue is also comprised of glycogen, different vitamins & minerals t aid in contraction, etc... Chances are you won't build a pound of muscle a week even on gear so you really only need about 20 grams over maintenance protein ED to ensure that you have an AMPLE supply of protein to build muscle. Look up some studies of athletes and protein consumption and see for yourself.

Cheers for the info mate appreciated.

Back