9 year old boy uses jiu itsu to choke out pitbull

OK, i guess this is Chuck's son...

Grow lil child and you'll be able to kill whales simply by slaping them...

BTW the Pitt was real cute!

Last edited:
Thats stupid.

If that pit bull was "attacking" it would eat that kid alive.

They are high energy dogs. Mine will take off after people/dogs walking but only wants to play.

That pic of a pit bull they put up is classic...lol

Thats stupid.

If that pit bull was "attacking" it would eat that kid alive.

They are high energy dogs. Mine will take off after people/dogs walking but only wants to play.

That pic of a pit bull they put up is classic...lol

yeah no shit, I have two red nose's male and female. poor pit bull, dumb kids :laugh3:

There's no way that kid would have held the dog that long if it were actually trying to kill him.

Of corse not, and it shoulb be not real dog story to...

No child in this world could combat a pit, if this one want to attack real...

As well is an irish kid, i don't think it's possible LOL

yea right i call bull shit on that kid pits r made to get outta of attacks to the throat

Poor pittbull?

How about poor girl that was bit by the pittbull, you know... the "stupid girl" who was most likely walking her dog down the road on a leash while some piece of shit dog owner let his dog run on the loose. If this wasn't the case don't you think the owner would have stepped up and claimed the dog.

Poor pittbull?

How about poor girl that was bit by the pittbull, you know... the "stupid girl" who was most likely walking her dog down the road on a leash while some piece of shit dog owner let his dog run on the loose. If this wasn't the case don't you think the owner would have stepped up and claimed the dog.

i dont even think this is a real story how come they didnt talk to the girls parents just the lil kid this story isnt true i own many pits and they dont attack for no reason story is made up and false...... period!

Maybe because you have trained your dogs, but I bet the majority of pittbulls have ZERO training and are only well behaved around the owners.

I highly doubt all these pittbull attacked have been the result of people or other animals provoking the dog. I little girl and her chihuahua probably wanted nothing to do with the pitt and didn't present much of a threat

Or it was a pit bull who was very nice, and he wanted to play with the kid...

But it was an evil-kid... Like bart simpson... and he fought this poor dog... LOL

Where i can buy a evil-kid?

Last edited:
they don't attack for no reason story is made up and false...... period!

also i find this part of your statement very naive ! I'm happy you've never had any problems with you pits. Thats awesome, but others don't know how to handle these dogs and some encourage them to be aggressive and fight.

Back