Want to use anavar and needed some info

Catgirl

Hi everyone ,
I am 40 years old female and I have been training for one and half year with errors and mistakes .But recently I got a nutrition coach who really changed my eating habits and training and past seven months I have been eating clean .. I tried anavar to help build some muscle mass but I started at 2 mg and continued for three days and left it because I got chicken out. I wanted to try again but I want to know do I need Pct after anavar and how to combat estrogen rebound .

Please anyone educate me .***128591;***128591;***128591;***128591;***128591;

First welcome to the O'logy :wavey:

I have a Question, how long have you been lifting ? I see ^^ what you said. one and a half years. I would never advise any man to start cycling who does not have 3-4 years training. So just there without answering your question ,I have a problem with that fact.

Proper nutrition you are working on and i complement you foe that. It begins with diet. The your training needs to be done properly.

SO a few of these guy have good knowledge about women and AAS use .
Always best to give your complete stats to you Question,
ht
wt
BF %
and History.

God Luck
OMM

Last edited:
Hi everyone ,
I am 40 years old female and I have been training for one and half year with errors and mistakes .But recently I got a nutrition coach who really changed my eating habits and training and past seven months I have been eating clean .. I tried anavar to help build some muscle mass but I started at 2 mg and continued for three days and left it because I got chicken out. I wanted to try again but I want to know do I need Pct after anavar and how to combat estrogen rebound .

Please anyone educate me .***128591;***128591;***128591;***128591;***128591;

Anavar doesn't Aromatise, so No Estrogen Issues.

And Women don't need to PCT from Anavar................................. JP
P.S.
PCT is to restart Test Production in Males ~ I.E. the Testes.
Since Women don't have Testes, No Restart is required.

I would however recommend taking NAC during your Cycle.
It's a Precursor to Glutathione, which is the Master Antioxidant.
It's good for the Liver and Kidneys.

And since Anavar is Primarily Metabolized by the Kidneys, and to a Lesser Extent the Liver.
It's a Great and Inexpensive supplement to include.

Back