A drug that has no redeeming qualities to me!!!

2knives

I am a student by nature.
Always curious and always studying.
Now I keep reading and seeing vids about dudes taking tren.
Now with all of these side effects....
What in God's green earth would make you take this BULLSHIT??!!

Dramatic increases in strength, heart rate and blood pressure.
Decrease in sex drive.
Heavy breathing (feeling of breathlessness).
Elevated body temperature and night sweats.
Production of dark colored urine.
Insomnia and nightmares.
Reduction in appetite.
Paranoia.
Enuresis.

So you get strong, you get HBP, you get erectile dysfunction (which just this fact immediately is a no no for me), you get piss dribbling uncontrollably, mind altering...WTF?! Even if you look really good, you are a mess and what broad wants any of that?

Why even try it?
I am confused by the popularity of something known to give you a limp weenie.

I actually turn into a sexual tyranasaurus on Tren. I love it. I also don't get nightmares or HBP. Dark color urine is from lack of water. Don't knock it till you try it.

Ive read several posts where people say that good tren gives people a crappy libido.
THat is just ridiculous to me.
But then again I gots to have it at least 5 times a week.
I can not even imagine taking shit that kills drive.
I have dropped even Dr prescribed stuff for messing my libido, like certain pain killers etc.

I actually turn into a sexual tyranasaurus on Tren. I love it. I also don't get nightmares or HBP. Dark color urine is from lack of water. Don't knock it till you try it.

Some of my studies lend to the metabolites of tren cause the dark urine as it is expelled.

POTENTIAL side effects. Key word=potential. I know guys who get none of the above other than rapid gins in strength and lots of LMM.

Tren is not a monster and quite fankly the side effects have been blown right of proportion.

POTENTIAL side effects. Key word=potential. I know guys who get none of the above other than rapid gins in strength and lots of LMM.

Tren is not a monster and quite fankly the side effects have been blown right of proportion.

That is the funny thing, the potential is enough to say frigg that!
But I am going by many youtube guys and my medical research studies as the main source of my information.

Anyway, my main point is, if I say take some crack for fat loss but it may have the potential for turning you into a zombie for ten years of stealing and robbing and sucking D for a hit, most people will run from it.
Young men should RUN from anything and may give a man limp noodle and enuresis.
But hey to each their own...but I am running from it.

Well i hope you all get what you want from it.
It is just something that I will not understand.
But it is just me. Everyone will do what they do.

I am a student by nature.
Always curious and always studying.
Now I keep reading and seeing vids about dudes taking tren.
Now with all of these side effects....
What in God's green earth would make you take this BULLSHIT??!!

Hmmmm, as a fellow student, you should be aware that correlation does not necessarily indicate cause. So, let's take a look here:
Dramatic increases in strength, heart rate and blood pressure.
Heart rate and blood pressure are very individualistic, and often depend on other factors such as estradiol management. This is a common issue with all AAS, not specific to trenbolone as it does not aromatize. However, it does elevate androstenedione - which can increase blood pressure at high doses. Strength isn't a side effect, as it's a desired result. :p

Decrease in sex drive.
Also very dependent on estradiol control, or the lack of testosterone. As trenbolone is an androgen, it opens the negative feedback loop of the HPTA - bringing natural production of testosterone to a screeching halt. For guys that do it properly, and run testosterone as their base, proper estradiol control essentially drops this risk to a non-factor. In fact, as mentioned above - Trenbolone is a very potent androgen, which will drastically INCREASE sex drive.
Heavy breathing (feeling of breathlessness).
This is common to most AAS cycles on a bulk, as there is simply more mass to feed oxygen to. As those which are bulking will also invariably be consuming more calories, additional blood resources will be required to digest said calories.

This is however a potential side effect of trenbolone in which prostaglandin production can interfere with higher demands for cardiovascular output. Some find relief by taking bronchodilators such as albuterol before a gym session. I have personally found this to help.
Elevated body temperature and night sweats.
Elevations in body temperature is likely due to the increased efficiency of nutrient partitioning. I don't normally see this pop up, nor do I experience it myself. If body temperature is increased, it would not be enough to even constitute a low grade fever.

Night sweats are indeed one of the side effects that are specific to tren. I suspect it has something to do with the sympathetic nervous system, but I have not seen any studies indicating such as there are limited studies with parabolan (human grade tren). Some feel that it may be similar to a response much like that of hyperhidrosis, in which there are trigger foods that can make it worse - like spicy meals before bed time. I just blast a fan at night, which helps.

Production of dark colored urine.
Yep, tren piss. I've had kidney assays while on trenbolone, and there have been zero signs of the discoloration from the metabolites impairing renal function. It's just a mild annoyance as I try to stay hydrated to the point where my urine is always clear.

Insomnia and nightmares.
Again, this is believed to be part of the sympathetic nervous system reacting to the hormone, but I find dreams to be more vivid and violent than anything. Insomnia is a tough one to dismiss, but as also stated - not everyone suffers from this side effect.

Reduction in appetite.
I can only speculate on this being a function of the fact that it is liver toxic. I don't personally have this issue with tren (I get hungrier if anything), but I have when taking certain orals concurrently with tren and liver protection isn't sufficient.

Paranoia.
I can't say that paranoia is the proper term. I won't even try to dismiss this side effect as I do honestly believe that this is the one side that should dissuade the less experienced from attempting a tren cycle.

Think of it as that little subconscious voice we often ignore, being amplified in volume ten fold. Thoughts you normally have for a split second like, "is that bastard eyeballing me?!" or, "I think that they're being disrespectful!" can be common. It's honestly a matter of knowing how to slow your roll, and keep your shit together more than anything.

Enuresis.
Never have seen or heard of this being a side effect specific to trenbolone. However, benign prostatic hyperplasia from uncontrolled estradiol (funny how that keeps popping up) can greatly aggravate the prostate, causing a case of the drippies.

So you get strong, you get HBP, you get erectile dysfunction (which just this fact immediately is a no no for me), you get piss dribbling uncontrollably, mind altering...WTF?! Even if you look really good, you are a mess and what broad wants any of that?

Why even try it?
I am confused by the popularity of something known to give you a limp weenie.

Honestly, tren ISN'T for everyone. For me, it's a means to an end that I'm willing to deal with as there just isn't anything like it. It vastly can increase LBM gains in a mild caloric deficit, vastly increase aggression in the gym, improve insulin sensitivity, and assist with lipolysis if dietary intake is appropriate for such.

These benefits are what draw so many to the compound, but the potential side effects are why it's recommended that folks not only have experience under their belts before trying it - but also that they know what they're getting into.

My .02c :)

i've run tren at up to 700mg a week (a few times) which is pretty high. and here was my experience..

Dramatic increases in strength, heart rate and blood pressure. --- never got an increase in blood pressure or heart rate
Decrease in sex drive. --- the decrease in sex drive is caused by increased prolactin. take caber twice a week and you'll want to fuck 24/7. also increased well being
Heavy breathing (feeling of breathlessness). --- never got this. though my cardio did go down a little bit, like i couldnt run like i used to. i could still walk fast
Elevated body temperature and night sweats. --- completely true, i think for all
Production of dark colored urine. --- yup, tren piss! its smelly too. but why should this bother you?
Insomnia and nightmares. -- insomnia i got sometimes. and you get more vivid dreams rather than nightmares. but even if you do get a nightmare so what? what are you 5 years old?

Reduction in appetite. --- yeah, thats because tren lowers your natural production of t3. take 25-50mcg of t3 every day while on, and you will not have decreased appetite.
Paranoia. --- yeah, sometimes. but its cool. this goes hand and hand with anxiety. just have some anxiety meds on you when the paranoia/anxiety get out of hand.
Enuresis. --- no never happened to me lol

the bottom line is, all drugs are mind altering. all of them. and steroids are drugs.

Hmmmm, as a fellow student, you should be aware that correlation does not necessarily indicate cause. So, let's take a look here:

Heart rate and blood pressure are very individualistic, and often depend on other factors such as estradiol management. This is a common issue with all AAS, not specific to trenbolone as it does not aromatize. However, it does elevate androstenedione - which can increase blood pressure at high doses. Strength isn't a side effect, as it's a desired result. :p

Also very dependent on estradiol control, or the lack of testosterone. As trenbolone is an androgen, it opens the negative feedback loop of the HPTA - bringing natural production of testosterone to a screeching halt. For guys that do it properly, and run testosterone as their base, proper estradiol control essentially drops this risk to a non-factor. In fact, as mentioned above - Trenbolone is a very potent androgen, which will drastically INCREASE sex drive.

This is common to most AAS cycles on a bulk, as there is simply more mass to feed oxygen to. As those which are bulking will also invariably be consuming more calories, additional blood resources will be required to digest said calories.

This is however a potential side effect of trenbolone in which prostaglandin production can interfere with higher demands for cardiovascular output. Some find relief by taking bronchodilators such as albuterol before a gym session. I have personally found this to help.

Elevations in body temperature is likely due to the increased efficiency of nutrient partitioning. I don't normally see this pop up, nor do I experience it myself. If body temperature is increased, it would not be enough to even constitute a low grade fever.

Night sweats are indeed one of the side effects that are specific to tren. I suspect it has something to do with the sympathetic nervous system, but I have not seen any studies indicating such as there are limited studies with parabolan (human grade tren). Some feel that it may be similar to a response much like that of hyperhidrosis, in which there are trigger foods that can make it worse - like spicy meals before bed time. I just blast a fan at night, which helps.

Yep, tren piss. I've had kidney assays while on trenbolone, and there have been zero signs of the discoloration from the metabolites impairing renal function. It's just a mild annoyance as I try to stay hydrated to the point where my urine is always clear.

Again, this is believed to be part of the sympathetic nervous system reacting to the hormone, but I find dreams to be more vivid and violent than anything. Insomnia is a tough one to dismiss, but as also stated - not everyone suffers from this side effect.

I can only speculate on this being a function of the fact that it is liver toxic. I don't personally have this issue with tren (I get hungrier if anything), but I have when taking certain orals concurrently with tren and liver protection isn't sufficient.

I can't say that paranoia is the proper term. I won't even try to dismiss this side effect as I do honestly believe that this is the one side that should dissuade the less experienced from attempting a tren cycle.

Think of it as that little subconscious voice we often ignore, being amplified in volume ten fold. Thoughts you normally have for a split second like, "is that bastard eyeballing me?!" or, "I think that they're being disrespectful!" can be common. It's honestly a matter of knowing how to slow your roll, and keep your shit together more than anything.

Never have seen or heard of this being a side effect specific to trenbolone. However, benign prostatic hyperplasia from uncontrolled estradiol (funny how that keeps popping up) can greatly aggravate the prostate, causing a case of the drippies.

Honestly, tren ISN'T for everyone. For me, it's a means to an end that I'm willing to deal with as there just isn't anything like it. It vastly can increase LBM gains in a mild caloric deficit, vastly increase aggression in the gym, improve insulin sensitivity, and assist with lipolysis if dietary intake is appropriate for such.

These benefits are what draw so many to the compound, but the potential side effects are why it's recommended that folks not only have experience under their belts before trying it - but also that they know what they're getting into.

My .02c :)

great post brotha!

Back