A drug that has no redeeming qualities to me!!!

All of the pluses mentioned i had gotten from my past uses of low dose test cyp from a trt clinic or my very dumb use of a few oral only cycles (when i was a young buck) with none of the negatives. The cost-benefit analysis FOR ME doesn't measure up.
And a common thing is see is oh if this happens take this drug and if that happens take that drug.
I do not take things willy nilly.
Anti anxiety drugs, ED drugs, thyroid drugs, asthma meds....that is just too many variables.
ED drugs, thyroid, insulin, sleeping pills....all of that stuff is just too much for me.
But that is me.
I am not as adventurous as most of you i suppose.

To the OP. You sound like my fucking mom you pussy. Jesus Christ. Not everyone has the side effects and some get the complete opposite. You can take tren ace and if you dont like how you're responding you can drop it and in like two days that shits out of your system.
Again, jesus i cant believe you even started this thread.

Halfwits post was spot on. Good call man. Dude obviously knows his shit.

Look punk, you dont have to read my posts and if you want to talk about pussy step up and lets talk Ill show you pussy.

Look punk, you dont have to read my posts and if you want to talk about pussy step up and lets talk Ill show you pussy.

Settle down. Your still new here. Most of the sides you mentioned are not caused by Tren. I ran tren for over 2 years at very high doses and with the propper precautions I felt strong as a god and fucked like a champion. The stregth is unlike anything else. The body transformation is intense.

And you don't have to like mine, but that doesn't change the fact this thread was useless, and you sound kind of ridiculous by posting it. It made you come across as if somehow you are above everyone and the AAS community is cookoo for accepting these horrendous side effects that you listed.

And seriously, step up to what. I have a phone in front of me. Im laughing out loud, because i can seriously picture you in the gym telling someone who knows less about tren then you, about its side effects and making it seem like this big evil fire breathing dragon that will eat you alive. If i was there, i would laugh at you and tell you exactly what i posted previously to this, to you, to your face. Not the slightest bit of doubt, theres not a god damn thing you would do about it.
On second thought, you look pretty tough in your avatar. Ok, no not really.

Back