a few needsize family pics

needsize

Community Veteran
here are a few recent shots of the family just for fun
-first one is daddy, Ash, and the dog Jeebus hanging out in the race car bed
-daddy and ash playing ps3
-mr and mrs needsize at her sisters wedding june 1(my wife is 31 weeks pregnant so would kill me if she knew I posted this one, big belly and holding water and all....)
-last one is daddy teaching needsize jr how to shave

Awesome to see bro. A lot love to you and your family bro. Love the pics of your baby boy watching you shave. I am so jealous, I can't wait to have a family myself.

Thanks guys...the family changes some things, but makes other things that much more worth while

Nice quads in that pic of you and your son playing on the PS3...

Is Jeebus a Jack Russell or a Parson Russell?? Or neither...'bout to get a dog myself. Wanna Jack Russell, but I don't want a super-hyper dog...

Thats a wonderful family there, I cant wait to have a son and a beautiful wife. I am only 23 and I dont want it now since I am still young you know.

The family thing is great....you have to be the right age to really appreciate it though...I wasnt totally sold on the kid thing till he got here, now everything thats important to me in this world is in this house...kinda weird how that happens

The dog is a jack russell, but a weird one though. He ha super long hair, and long legs too, which they dont have...he was also born with a neurological condition, kind of like parkinsons, he walks like he is pissed drunk

i have the same bed.....

nice pics though...your looking like a monster like always and it seems like your really loving the father thing...good stuff.

AngryMuscles said:
nothing better than coming home to a good home with a loving wife and kids and a cute dog and a bitchin ps3.

so true, unless you bought one of the first ps3's and it doesnt work properly....

Great pics hun. Wow, has Ash ever grown up! Say hi to the missus for me k?
Awww.. and Jeebus is still sooooo cute! I think it's adorable how she walks...hehe.

Back