A little help with dosing test prop/tren

Yatz77

Ok I know this is a long post but I wanted to out out as much as the info as I thought you guys would want to know.

So I have been reading a lot about tren and test prop cycles and it seems there is a bit of disagreement on how to run/dose these compounds.

Some say run higher test and lower dose of tren especially with first run on tren. Others say keep test dose lower and run a higher dose of tren.

The latter of the two makes more sense to me since the tren is so much stronger then the test. From what I have read they both compete for same receptors...

Guys are saying sides are more manageable with higher tren lower test. I have even seen some say that they run only their TRT dose of and throw tren in like at 100mg eod.

Stats:
36 yo
225lbs
6'6"
Training hard 3 years

TRT run 140mg/wk prescribed test c/test e blend Adex .25 etd. dialed in, this keeps me around 1040

Diet is clean right now, keeping macros 40-40-20 and eating right at maint
Doing a lot of cardio right now which is leaning me out.
Will adjust cals as needed on cycle.

15% bf (upper abs starting to show, a lot of veins across arms, starting to show good cuts on legs)

1 previous cycle test e 500mg/wk

Started first cycle at what I thought was close to 15% bf but was way off, probably closer to 22% I now know I shouldn't have ran gear at that bf.

Got into a serious work place accident and was down for a month and had to go light for another 2 weeks, so lost a bit.

Got up to 240 on cycle but added some bf. Great strength gains

I have been cutting fat with cardio and I have kept a lot of the size and strength gains but much much leaner.

Looking to cut enough to see full abs and be pretty cut up. Have some lower abs fat and back fat to loose. Pretty lean otherwise. Want to preserve gains while cutting.

Original idea was to run test prop for 10-12 weeks and tbol for first 5 weeks

Then buddy gave me a 20ml tren ace.

Gear on hand
2000 mg tbol 10 mg tabs
2000 mg tren ace
8000 mg test prop
Enough prescribed test to run 140 mg/wk indefinitely

So just looking for ideas on dosing with all this, and some advice from people who have run something similar. Oh if I do decide to run the tren I will have caber on hand before I start.

Thanks for reading this long ass post

So maybe this would work?:

Week 1-4 tbol 50mg ED
Week 1-4 test prop 350 mg wk

Week 5-10 test prop 250 mg/wk
Week 5-10 tren ace 350 mg/wk

Or should I not drop test dose when I start tren?

If your on trt then what's with the prop? U said it yourself that it makes more sense to run tren higher. Why only one bottle of tren?

If your on trt then what's with the prop? U said it yourself that it makes more sense to run tren higher. Why only one bottle of tren?

I have read a lot of differing opinions on dosing tren. I said the opinion that stated higher dosed tren is better because they both compete for same receptors makes sense if that in fact is accurate...
Only one bottle because original cycle was going to be test prop and tbol only, then a buddy of mine had a extra bottle of tren due to supplier error and he gave it to me. I can get more no problem if needed.

Are you saying I should run just TRT dose and add in the Tren Ace?

Any one else have any input on this?

So after reading, reading, and some more reading I think I'm gonna nix the tren for now.
I'm going to go with a 12 week test prop/npp/tbol instead.

I'm thinking of running it like this:
Week 1-4 tbol 50mg/day
Week 1-12 test prop 400mg/wk
Week 1-10 npp 300 mg/wk

I think that is a better choice for second cycle.

Any input?

Back