a newbie needs to know

stbfirst

i dont want any sources (cuz i know its against the rules) but i have no idea how to get powders and i want to try some homebrewing. feel free to send me a PM but but do you guys all have your own personal source? thanks in advanced

i dont want any sources (cuz i know its against the rules) but i have no idea how to get powders and i want to try some homebrewing. feel free to send me a PM but but do you guys all have your own personal source? thanks in advanced

I'm suprised a moderator hasn't already elaborated on this for ya! All I can tell you is good luck! Sources are hard to come by bro, do your research, stick around a while (could be months and months) and maybe you'll stumble upon something that might get you places. Be careful about posts like the one you've posted here cause there is no source talk especially powder source talk on Steroidology! If you want a source then you need to have patience and put in alot of time, investigation, and research cause they don't come easy! Start communicating with people about working out and different types of cycles and just get to know people before you jump to asking for those type of things and when you do ask em' Don't Do It On Steroidology.com cause you will probably get banned...
Just my 2 cents...

J-Bone is exactly right. Not to mention, even if you could get PM's, which you can't yet, a post like that would attract every scammer from here to Hungary.

J-Bone is exactly right. Not to mention, even if you could get PM's, which you can't yet, a post like that would attract every scammer from here to Hungary.

Uh ohhh look here! It's Postwhoremonger!!! The post rapist! Ha! You like having post wars with your boy don't ya??? I see you've replaced my name all the way down the list! Right back at ya buddy!
I guess buddy up there was either LE or didn't feel too welcome around here. I was nice I thought!
I wonder how many 1 posters this forum has seen?

Uh ohhh look here! It's Postwhoremonger!!! The post rapist! Ha! You like having post wars with your boy don't ya??? I see you've replaced my name all the way down the list! Right back at ya buddy!
I guess buddy up there was either LE or didn't feel too welcome around here. I was nice I thought!
I wonder how many 1 posters this forum has seen?

This form has seen more 1 posters than Richard Simmons has seen tubesteak smothered in underwear.

Back