A-rod

dirkdiggler9969

Whos the fuck cares. It seems to me that baseball fans are the most uneducated and niave about Steroid's. MMA fans and Football fans I think are a little more hip to who's using. I think your average MMA fan knows a thing or twelve about HGH and can make a pretty accurate guess of whos using. EVERYBODY IS ON HGH IN SPORTS PEOPLE!!! Until they come up with a way of testing for it everyone will continue to use it. Who cares. These are professional athletes who get paid to do very athletic things. I so sick of ESPN running this A-ROD shit all fucking day. Who gives a fuck. And on that note, Peter Gammons should've consulted with some people in the know who could've given him some better questions. A-ROD skated all around him. How bout asking him, when he kept stated that GNC sold many banned substances and he didn't know what he tested for, "We're any of the substances injected into you", if he answers yes and says some bull about B-12 say, "You mean to tell me, you never saw what the labels on the bottles going into your ass said?" Or, "So you are a professional athlete who has been in shape your whole life and taken everystep to be the best at keeping your body in perfect shape and you took a bunch of supplements without knowing what they were?" The dude tested positive for Primo and you let him skate with the I didn't know what I was taking card, Com'on Gammons. Again, I don't care if athletes in the pros are juiced or not, I juice and probably will unitl I'm a senior citizen but if your gonna do an investigative interview, bring it Pussy.

What was even funnier is that on FOX SPORTS NETWORK they were calling him A-Roid instead of A-Rod... dont know if anyone else noticed that besides me

What was even funnier is that on FOX SPORTS NETWORK they were calling him A-Roid instead of A-Rod... dont know if anyone else noticed that besides me

haha, yeah. I mean come on guys... this is old news for athletes.. people just don't get it.. like valentino said, you think a 290lb guy jumping across people and running the speeds they do is natural? NO it's performance enhancers. it has almost become "formal" in sports if you will. I expect it and accept it. the work they put in and the things they do are amazing and i expect nothing less.

Whos the fuck cares. It seems to me that baseball fans are the most uneducated and niave about Steroid's. MMA fans and Football fans I think are a little more hip to who's using. I think your average MMA fan knows a thing or twelve about HGH and can make a pretty accurate guess of whos using. EVERYBODY IS ON HGH IN SPORTS PEOPLE!!! Until they come up with a way of testing for it everyone will continue to use it. Who cares. These are professional athletes who get paid to do very athletic things. I so sick of ESPN running this A-ROD shit all fucking day. Who gives a fuck. And on that note, Peter Gammons should've consulted with some people in the know who could've given him some better questions. A-ROD skated all around him. How bout asking him, when he kept stated that GNC sold many banned substances and he didn't know what he tested for, "We're any of the substances injected into you", if he answers yes and says some bull about B-12 say, "You mean to tell me, you never saw what the labels on the bottles going into your ass said?" Or, "So you are a professional athlete who has been in shape your whole life and taken everystep to be the best at keeping your body in perfect shape and you took a bunch of supplements without knowing what they were?" The dude tested positive for Primo and you let him skate with the I didn't know what I was taking card, Com'on Gammons. Again, I don't care if athletes in the pros are juiced or not, I juice and probably will unitl I'm a senior citizen but if your gonna do an investigative interview, bring it Pussy.

I would of simply stated, "I took supplements to my knowledge that were NOT anabolic steroids." Thats what everyone does now a days

ESPN got some of my respect back yesterday when they brought in an investagative journalist that talked about the likelyhood of someone testing positive for Primo and Test from taking a GNC product as being 0%. He also mentioned that it was a popular stack of steroids that is commonly used by BBers and that Primo isn't prescribed in the US.... Of course they only played this once and the segment was about 1 min.

re

they shoul have asked him if how he took the supplements.

dont get me wrong im a huge arod fan and so is my kid. i dont really give a fvck if he took something or not.

these ppl are so fuckin ridiculious honestly i dont give a shit anymore am a baseball player myself..and for years now its common sense the whole mlb is on shit..the whole nfl is on shit and many other sports..and as a baseball player i play college ball and come on now my body is tired after the first 30 games imagine 165 games a year...theres no way they can perform the way they do with out the steroids..guys get injured and everything.. they use it to speed up the injury process....my thing is y only pick on a-rod because hes a stud..theres 104 other ppl that were leaked out from that list and still have even been mentioned

no shit!nobody would watch em without the grand slams,big hits,dunks ect,who wants to see 1930's football?damn leather helmuts!

lol its ridiculous to think that those guys arent on anything so funny how ppl just love to put blame on ppl that are the best at wat they do

i think sports would suck without roids. i enjoy seeing a 3oo pound monster juicer mucle a QB thats just great tv plain and simple. bigger faster stronger = bad ass television no matter how u cut it. i got in an argument with some guy the other night about how many pro sport players are on roids i said 90 percent are and he thinks im full of shit but they keep finding more and more.Any one is gonna stick a needle in there ass if it means making a pro team and raking in a few mill. If u dont agree i would have to say u r nieve

i think sports would suck without roids. i enjoy seeing a 3oo pound monster juicer mucle a QB thats just great tv plain and simple. bigger faster stronger = bad ass television no matter how u cut it. i got in an argument with some guy the other night about how many pro sport players are on roids i said 90 percent are and he thinks im full of shit but they keep finding more and more.Any one is gonna stick a needle in there ass if it means making a pro team and raking in a few mill. If u dont agree i would have to say u r nieve
i agree 3000%

What gets me is why the Media picks on the baseball players. I mean c mon could you tell A-rod was even on steroids or Palmero. Now Joey Porter, Tank Johnson shit dont even get me started countless of NFL players are juiced to the gills, and the only thing that came out this yr was the NFL busting a few players for diuretics, lol. Thats some funny shit, but hey the money is in the NFL.

What gets me is why the Media picks on the baseball players. I mean c mon could you tell A-rod was even on steroids or Palmero. Now Joey Porter, Tank Johnson shit dont even get me started countless of NFL players are juiced to the gills, and the only thing that came out this yr was the NFL busting a few players for diuretics, lol. Thats some funny shit, but hey the money is in the NFL.

Haha I remember that. "They took the water pill"

I thought it was funny how they were pissed that they were using the water pill, they didnt even put it together that that pill is a masking agent for steroids.

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I have heard and read, if you juice or have traces left and you take the water pill, when yours tests come back it will come back as the pill and nothing else?

As one sports doctor told me, "Everybody's cheating. It's just a matter of who gets caught."

I don't agree that "everybody" is cheating, but there is a large percentage that do. Like others have said, these chemicals help enhance performance, which helps to sell more tickets, which helps to make more money...that is it plain and simple. Organizations want to make it look like they're doing everything within their power to keep the game "clean" but you can gurantee that there are loopholes. You think word doesn't travel around the locker room when a drug test is coming up? You think that an organization will want to have their franchise player suspended because he may be using illegal substances? The players have ways of protecting themselves, and there's people who give these players information to help them avoid being drug tested. In an industry that makes billions of dollars, you can bet that many of the people who receive that money are "looking the other way" when all this cheating is taking place.

Back