A steroid taking elite heavyweight UFC fighter vs a male silverback goril, who wins?

I wonder who would win if Michael Phelps and a great white shark went at it in the water..lol

Although this thread is hilarious, I wouldn't be surprised if the OP is serious. People actually believe that Ronda could take male fighters out. There is an idea nowadays that technique is everything and you are looked down on for thinking size and strength are as important.

Although this thread is hilarious, I wouldn't be surprised if the OP is serious. People actually believe that Ronda could take male fighters out. There is an idea nowadays that technique is everything and you are looked down on for thinking size and strength are as important.

To be fair I see men she could effortlessly beat in no time at all daily. There just isn't a human alive that can match a gorilla in hand-to-hand combat without relying on an external tool.

I have a feeling OP watched Planet of the Apes recently and went from there. ;)

To be fair I see men she could effortlessly beat in no time at all daily. There just isn't a human alive that can match a gorilla in hand-to-hand combat without relying on an external tool.

If anyone has a chance at the ol SB Id say its you, I know your stats, lol. The mitts on you could pose a threat Im sure ;)

Remrber the gorilla has no skill fighting or grapple. That can make up for strength difference, no?

as soon as he grasps your arm leg or head,, you can hit all you want he will just pull off the parts... I really do not think you understand how strong they are.....
they dont need to know how to fight. just need to grab you once and your likley finished...

What if we start cross breeding with silverbacks. How many generations would it take to be the dominant gene?

Last edited:

She could beat your average joe without a doubt, but any man who is strong and has wrestled at a high school level will be a good match for her. The MMA fanboys on other forums have said that she can beat UFC level bantam weights like Royston Wee, I even noticed in one forum someone saying that she could beat Cain if she got him into an armbar lol

She could beat your average joe without a doubt, but any man who is strong and has wrestled at a high school level will be a good match for her. The MMA fanboys on other forums have said that she can beat UFC level bantam weights like Royston Wee, I even noticed in one forum someone saying that she could beat Cain if she got him into an armbar lol

I'd pay to see it done. Only problem is I'm starting to question the legitimacy of some of their matches now that they're mainstream. I sorely miss the days of Pride. :(

I'd pay to see it done. Only problem is I'm starting to question the legitimacy of some of their matches now that they're mainstream. I sorely miss the days of Pride. :(

Was it Pride that used to allow head stomps on downed opponents? I remember the league that allowed that was brutal lol. I would not even want to see it. It would damage the women's segment of the sport because a guy like Wee would probably kill her. As a boxing fan I remember that the champ and IMO best female boxer of her time Lucia Rijker claimed she could beat a man and she fought a semi professional and got knocked unconscious in the first or second round after the guy realized he could walk through her punches. That really messed up things for other girls like Ali, Martin, and Wolfe who were great talents and drawing in record crowds.

As far as the legitimacy of sports I have always been leery of all the major ones because where there is money there will be corruption, but I still get drawn in to basically every major sport except for soccer.

Was it Pride that used to allow head stomps on downed opponents? I remember the league that allowed that was brutal lol. I would not even want to see it. It would damage the women's segment of the sport because a guy like Wee would probably kill her. As a boxing fan I remember that the champ and IMO best female boxer of her time Lucia Rijker claimed she could beat a man and she fought a semi professional and got knocked unconscious in the first or second round after the guy realized he could walk through her punches. That really messed up things for other girls like Ali, Martin, and Wolfe who were great talents and drawing in record crowds.

As far as the legitimacy of sports I have always been leery of all the major ones because where there is money there will be corruption, but I still get drawn in to basically every major sport except for soccer.

Both Pride and UFC had only two rules in the beginning: no eye gouging, and no fish hooking. Everything else was legit. They didn't have weight classes either, which made shit really interesting!

Granted, it was a totally different sport then.

did anyone see the 5v5 poland vs belarus MMA fight yesterday then?

it's 5 1v1s in a ring as as someone beats their opponent they can team up to 2v1 people.
Was a good watch, one guy ended up being 4v1...

That's what Im talking about brother. I was actually just gonna comment on that. Gorilla vs. UFC fighter = Gorilla wins. Gorilla vs. PrideFC fighter = Gorilla loses. Hahahaha.

I wonder if Vonchanchyns hammers would make a mark.......Just maybe.

Ya Pride allowed soccer kicks, heel stomps and knees to the head of a downed opponent. IF memory serves me correctly though theyre weren't allowed to elbow to the head at all, that was a no go. But man were there ever some deadly Pride fights.

1 round was like 20 minutes right?
That I don't remember, but it's possible.

That's what Im talking about brother. I was actually just gonna comment on that. Gorilla vs. UFC fighter = Gorilla wins. Gorilla vs. PrideFC fighter = Gorilla loses. Hahahaha.

I wonder if Vonchanchyns hammers would make a mark.......Just maybe.

Igor Vovchanchyn IS a gorilla! One of my favorites for sure. :bigok:

Back