AAS and cutting while perserving mass?

sleepstalker

I am banned!
Just curious I hear it go two ways. Some people say alot of drugs are required to keep the mass from being lost when cutting. While others say muscle loss is a myth when cutting. ????

I know strength goes down when cutting due to calorie deficit. But is muscle really lost without drugs?

If you cut too many calories from your diet, your body is going to look at other sources for energy - which can include your precious muscle mass. This is why crash diets are bad juju, you sacrifice your lean body mass at a feeble attempt to reduce fat, which should be reduced with a moderate diet change over time.

My .02c :)

If you cut too many calories from your diet, your body is going to look at other sources for energy - which can include your precious muscle mass. This is why crash diets are bad juju, you sacrifice your lean body mass at a feeble attempt to reduce fat, which should be reduced with a moderate diet change over time.

My .02c :)

Thanks man.

Thanks man.
My pleasure. If you're serious about cutting fat and keeping up muscle mass, I'd look into 3J's service. I can't say enough kind things about what he has done for me and my wife as well as many others that have taken the leap towards meeting our goals. Probably the best money I've spent in a long time given the results so far!

My pleasure. If you're serious about cutting fat and keeping up muscle mass, I'd look into 3J's service. I can't say enough kind things about what he has done for me and my wife as well as many others that have taken the leap towards meeting our goals. Probably the best money I've spent in a long time given the results so far!

I am sure I heard great things. If I could I will be talking to him in the near future. But we spoke before in the PMs I have.

Back