Aas and obsession with muscle

Matt0071

lets get the facts straight once and for all
i am not telling noobs or anybody that running aas for long ass cycles is good, but i am stating that running a year long cycle composed to a 3 month cycle ( time on=time off theory) we all have a disordered of MUSCLE OBSESSION! like it or not, bash all u want, i like it when someone says why u running such a long ass cycle, then saying it's aas abuse and why aas gets a bad rap, lmao
truth be known, or like it or not we are all in the same category, we all have an obsession to get that certain look we are looking for!
we are not pro bb so why do we use aas? i personally use aas and not affraid to admit it cause i love the pump and feeling in and out of the gym, plus the fact u gain respect walking around as a giant
As i stated i am not announcing running aas for a long ass cycle, i am just stating that we all have a disorder to build more quality muscle then ones that go into the gym working out to just better there health and build alittle bit of muscle or trim down there body fat and stay " fit"

Spoken like a true addict stop making excuses your "long ass cycle" is not the same as someone doing it the right way with good post cycle therapy (pct) and bloodwork. I saw your beginning pics I don't think you worked out when u were drinking looks like u just started jumped on juice and said fuck it I'm never coming off and u still got 10 weeks of npp what the fuck? Your seriously going to fuck yourself up!

Yea man unless you are being paid by some endorsement it's really not worth it. Come off do a goo post cycle therapy (pct) and see how much you keep.

Spoken like a true addict stop making excuses your "long ass cycle" is not the same as someone doing it the right way with good post cycle therapy (pct) and bloodwork. I saw your beginning pics I don't think you worked out when u were drinking looks like u just started jumped on juice and said fuck it I'm never coming off and u still got 10 weeks of npp what the fuck? Your seriously going to fuck yourself up!

Gotta agree. Judging by your beginning pics, you did not have a solid base and looked like you had been working out at most a year. I'm surprised noone brought that up when you showed us. If you're going to be on for a full year you better have the genetics to go far in this sport, bc if not it's a waste of money and your health.

lets get the facts straight once and for all
i am not telling noobs or anybody that running aas for long ass cycles is good, but i am stating that running a year long cycle composed to a 3 month cycle ( time on=time off theory) we all have a disordered of MUSCLE OBSESSION! like it or not, bash all u want, i like it when someone says why u running such a long ass cycle, then saying it's aas abuse and why aas gets a bad rap, lmao
truth be known, or like it or not we are all in the same category, we all have an obsession to get that certain look we are looking for!
we are not pro bb so why do we use aas? i personally use aas and not affraid to admit it cause i love the pump and feeling in and out of the gym, plus the fact u gain respect walking around as a giant
As i stated i am not announcing running aas for a long ass cycle, i am just stating that we all have a disorder to build more quality muscle then ones that go into the gym working out to just better there health and build alittle bit of muscle or trim down there body fat and stay " fit"

Doesn't mean you can run a cycle or a blast for a year straight!!!

There's no point in making excuses for yourself.
Save your NPP for you next cycle!

i wouldnt call it a disorder or an obsession in any more a sense that someone who plays an instrument or sport has a passion for what they do . theres nothing worng with having a passion and finding and loving something u do , we all do it and have different ways about doing it . we enjoy bodybuilding and all the feeling that come with it , while someone else finds those feeling and joys by doing something else .

No, most of us aren't addicted. thats why we come off. you on the other hand need to get off and post cycle therapy (pct). im still blown away at your squat vid.

No hate bro. But going from an alcoholic to a juicehead is not good. It's taking one addiction and trading it for another. Just some food for thought.

Matt ykur an addict. You go from.one drug of chkice to another. Right nownis juice and oce you stop this there will be something else. I am an addict myself bro alcohol is my drug of chkice but I knew it was going to kill me kor I would hurt some one. Right now I am.planning a cycle but not for another 3 to 6 months. You have an issue bro and you need to really look in the mirror and realize that you do jave am issie. I did not know your histoey and let me be the first to apologize for beating yoi up. You need help amd nwed it bad and you need to put the gear down. Please if anything for your unborn child please stop amd seek help.

Matt your an addict. You go from.one drug of chkice to another. Right now its juice and oce you stop this there will be something else. I am an addict myself bro alcohol is my drug of choice but I knew it was going to kill me kor I would hurt some one. Right now I am.planning a cycle but not for another 3 to 6 months. You have an issue bro and you need to really look in the mirror and realize that you do have am issue. I did not know your history and let me be the first to apologize for beating you up. You need help amd need it bad and you need to put the gear down. Please if anything for your unborn child please stop amd seek help.

You should just Blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) then go on post cycle therapy (pct), then just take HGH, Peptides and other stuff for a while then drop that and go back on sauce.

I really wanted to chime in with my $ 0.2... But I can't think of one nice thing to say to this guy, so I'm out on this thread.

Oh and X2 on the squat vid :rolleyes:

Damn it seems people lost respect for you after viewing your squat video. Matt, you should seriously consider posting another squat video using correct form. I think you will gain a lot of your respect back. Don't trip off of the weight. Just post a video where you are doing it correctly.

Not everyone juices to achieve that 'bb look'... FYI... Some use it for other reasons as well!!

... Just saying...

Back