Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Look Good For Yourself

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • HRT-Live A Healthier Life Overall

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BRO FO SHO

What is the reason you started AAS, and what are your future goals ahead now? Well here is my biblio and my outlook, and I hope you find it interesting.

I wanted to always know why the other person is using the gear for reasons of cycling, its effects, gains, etc. For me personally, I had always started off for the reason of sports (Football, Track n Field (discus), and wrestling). When I was in high school as most newbies who are younger, I felt the rush to feel stronger and surpass my fellow teammates in my field of sport.

I had always been athletic to say when I was just a youngen. My father was a soccer player and my brother was into kung fu and kickboxing. As for me I seemed to like running and anything to do with getting stronger at the age of 8. Competition and winning was like blood running in my veins and keeping my heart, or it seemed my soul alive. The sweat and agony of full performance from my body had always been a part of me, even at this age.

Well my actual training had began in the age of puberty to say (13), it all started out with push-ups, pull-ups, dips, and other exercises that one can do without special equipment or weights. After a year, this had progressed into the gym atmosphere, weights and dark steel that scared most, but intrigued me to explore. This was the beggining of a new person who had broken his old shell to develop his new appearance.

I remember a moment in junior high where I had a fight and began to loose and felt hopeless, even though I tried my best to strive and win. My brother who was watching never tried to stop the fight, as he explained he knew this would make me stronger as a man and a athlete, but I was reluctant to understand this and stayed mad at him for months. Many say they never lost a fight, but for me it was just the beggining of one win. This did not mean I was bullied as a kid or was scared, it meant that I can handle my battles for myself, just like in training, pushing the heavy set of weight up for a rack after a grueling last rep. This was learned when I started to mature and understand my brothers words that day.

For many we all were part of a team in highschool, and that meant to put up or shut up for your school. I was not picked for JV in my freshman year, because of being a few pounds too light for a fullback position. So, I took on wrestling and it seemed that I was still too weak and lost most matches, even when I gave my best, and worst thing it is a fair sport as your opponent is equal weight to you.

I believe some of you have gone threw this at one point, and if not then you were the opponent that beat me. So, throughout the school year I trained my ass off to build some weight up for next year. It all fused up when I was introduced to creatine and some pro-hormones, even though I had a great build naturally, it was time to move on, and without thinking I did. The next year I came in 15 pounds over the weight I needed and it made me proud to be on Varsity. Yet, again I felt bad that this time I was out of shape, even though my weight was up, it turned out that my athletic sprinter physique had changed into a bull with no legs.

So, I began to do domething I should have in the beggining and that was researching and knowing what I put into my body. The internet was really not up and running so the library and research articles were my best friend. Not to say I became a nutritionist or chemist, but I learned the basics to put it altogether and make a working formula. During the next year I became stronger and bigger then ever before, but I felt this was a sport and became in love with what I was doing for me, and did not want to pursue sports like I did before.

As my high school years started come and go away and I grew up during those years, it seemed my new sport started becoming my own body. I saw this new found approach as I went into senior year and became more interested with the human bodies abilities. Beginning in the gym and not knowing too much about the gear to begin with, I started to make my new dumb mistakes, and that was research, training aspects, and my nutrition intake.

During my junior to senior year I was already pretty big for my size at the height of 5'5", but it all changed soon. My cousin at the time who was an aspiring junior level competitor (now going for his pro card) was always pushing me to do AAS. I did not really know what gear did what, but like most introductories I jumped into it like a guinea pig. So my first Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) trip to Mexico on the streets of Rosarito and Tijuana (at the time it was a great place to shop and had legit gear with outstanding prices), it was at a local Vet shop where I did my first inject of test cyp. The monster inside was coming into shape.....

My fourth cycle was getting out of hand and lost track most of the time what I was doing, dosages of 1-2 grams and 30+dbol tabs was becoming too common for me, and it was starting to bring me down hard. This was my fault since I did not know how to react, knowledge, patience, and what cycling was fundamentaly or what post cycle therapy (pct) was in that fact. My senior years ending came a hard crash of depression, aggression, and hopelessness which caused me to get out of control and landed me in county jail for 8 months (reasons I wont post). I dont think it was the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that did this to me, but me doing it to myself. The gear made me better and brought me joy to manufacture such a body, but it was my mind psychologicaly and lack of knowledge that bought out a tear drop.

I had all the friends in the school and beyond, had the good looking girl in school and alot more girls as friends. Went to the best parties and went to bon-fires at the beach. It was all great while it lasted, until that last cycle which threw me to the floor. Most have gone through this and most have not, but for those who have know the effectiveness of it when it occurs. Those who have not, then you are the lucky few that made it through without damage.

Yet, it seems all (or most) who start out make these same mistakes. It has become alot easier to learn what is right and wrong by asking questions and getting responses. The newbies now should thank every board that helps them and all the bro's that give there experiences and tips. For me and most it was a generation of experience it then see what happens, I had an idiot for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) knowledge bro and what he said I did and that was my downfall.

It was 2 years before I started Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) again after my senior year. During that two years I trained naturally and built a better fram then ever before. I had also read and read many books on chemistry, training, and nutrition as well as brain activity and imbalances in fluids that cause emotions. All in all I was learning to become a more knowledgable user if I would start ever agin. Yes, it was great to start, but I felt that this time and in the future I will do my best to do right then do wrong. My cycles cam and went and I felt better then ever before, again I had made a new me (or brought back my old me with a new face) and was back into the sport I loved best and that is and will be bodybuilding.

Those were the 90's and now we are in the double 00's, what my biblio points out are the reasons and paths that I choose to make it this far. Yes, I had done stupid things, but from my stupidity I have brought a more brighter future from what I had to learn. Maybe I could have been smarter using my first cycle or it could have been worse, anyway the past is the past and we are at the present. My goal is to set a point of pathway for all newbies whether young or older to see my mistakes and reasonings and learn from me.

There might be other views or routes you went through as you first began to train and the first time you used your first gear. We all are equal as people, but our decisions are many and I hope many respond here about there begginings.

As for me now at the present my goals are set to maximize and push my body without to much stress to its full potential. I wish not to become Mr. Olympia or a genetic freak, but someone that you can see and tell yourself that he went through alot to get where he has and I have no idea what. It was not the gear, although it helped, it was his mistakes, dedication, love, and patience that led him there.

Lastly, I wanna say that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) substances and related drugs are for us to use to achieve our best, and I have nothing but love for the sport and all its members. I hope this helped and if it didnt then my bad.....

BRO FO SHO

Good post. I myself have re-evaluated my training and have started keeping logs of weight,reps,etc. My genetics really suck but I'm not stopping and it just pisses me off more. The drugs will always be there but not enough to slack at all.

Why did the last cycle "throw you to the floor" and what were the results of it? I dont understand what happened, you mean you crashed afterwards. What could you have done to prevent it from happening?

The last cycle "threw me to the floor" was meant as a wake up call for my lack of knowledge before beggining AAS. This in turn made me wanna stack more gear together not knowing its effects for longer periods of time not stopping for 8-10 months at a time, when I came off, it became a severe crash and made me wanna jump on again ASAP with a 2 week break only. This of course is a no no since recovery of your body should always be done before you begin again, but at the time I did not know what was right and wrong.

My gains at the start to mid cycle were very impressive, I believe I was stacking test enan-cyp/ tes prop/ tren/ halos/ dbol-drol/ winny/ slin/ gh/ Eq/ and Deca for awhile, and not all at the same time, but thats what I did for 8 months or so. Dosages were high and Id rather not post them for thinking I was insane to use those amounts. I have gone and done a full physical before I jumped back into the game after that crash, and luckily I am healthy as can be. Most importantly newbies should know that your post cycle therapy (pct) and cycle dosages and stacks should be the up-most importance and nothing to fool around with if your serious about keeping gains. This was not available to me since boards and gear vets were not around to take my questions.

I just hope people understand that these drugs are very strong if you dont know what they do, and if you act un-patiently or screw around then your crash can "throw you onto the floor as well". Just take the time and understand your body and its abilities and always be happy from what you gain. If you gain some it better then none.

Steroids dont make you a genetic freak. I want more size and strength, but it wont change my genes.

I meant to look like Ronnie, someone who looks super freaky compared to some Pros. This is an exaggeration expression of course...

iwant to be a freak! actually just big. What big defines is when i walk in a room and 10 people turn their head and say damn. Not to mention i feel so much better today because of my training, that is the most important even though i don't realize it alot of times.

i want to look good for mah self, but down the line if i end up with nothing like no life sorta thing. i'll do it for the love of the sport.
after all the passion for pumping iron is more than loving someone.
it counts even if its a couple training together.

Interesting read.

For myself. If I wanted the tight trim look that most chicks like the most, I could easily do that with basic training, cadio and a (much) smaller diet.

Insane_Man said:
Interesting read.

For myself. If I wanted the tight trim look that most chicks like the most, I could easily do that with basic training, cadio and a (much) smaller diet.

well stated... Nice thread bro....

I guess my reasons for lifting and using AS are three-fold.First,to look good for the girls.Second,to feel good about myself.Third,the more muscular you are,the more respect you get from your peers.

Good read bro! I know many friends who are about to do more or less the same mistakes about zero knowlage about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before using it and know nothing about PCT... Yet I try to help them but they wont listen so what to do?
Have any pics??

I don't know if I have the genetics to be a genetic freak, although I have been training about 27 years now, and at 39 I weigh 247. I have competed in lots of BB competitions over the years, but mainly just want to look like a freak, say like Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner! I like the massive, powerful look of the pro's in their off-season, rather than the onstage shredded look.

I love to train period and feel like I am part of a dying breed to have that attitude.

I will bust my ass in the gym whether I take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or not.

Which probably means if i live to be 75 chances are i will still be training and most of you wont be.

I feel the same way bro with or without gear I will train. Training is just a part of my life like eating, working, sleeping I gotta do all of em.

Theres a very positive message in your post.
We are so fortunate to have boards such as this and the internet in general as it takes all the guess work out of what is potentially a very dangerous game.

Back