AAS Survey - Please read

grizzly

A bud of mine who is a doc has created this survery along with another doc. Please take the time to read and submit it. It is annonymous. The more info they can get the better, as they are going to use this to try and educate the non educated people with biased views against AAS. Thanks!
http://www.xanon.net/survey/

BTW, please feel free to post this on other boards! Thanks.
GRIZZ

i filled it out, don't see a problem with it... something like that could only help, whatever info is out right now is probly the most negative it could be...

necro96080 said:
I filled it out, what exactly is the survey trying to prove or accomplish??

This is taken straight from the survey, this is what it is trying to accomplish, which can only help our community in the long run.

The following questionnaire is part of a study to document the current trends in the use of anabolic/androgenic steroid (AAS) and performance enhancing drugs use among bodybuilders and athletes. The medical community knows very little about the dosages, drug protocols, and usage patterns of these drugs by athletes. The aim of this survey is to educate healthcare professionals by publishing a summary of this data in a well-respected medical journal.

This study is in NO way meant to feed the media sensationalism and anti-drug sentiment amongst doctors and the general public. Please note that this study is 100% anonymous, and that no effort will be made to contact any of the participants. Your honest and sincere answers to these questions are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this questionnaire.

thats a well-written and put together survey........just wish I could get my source at my gym so I could post on it too lol

Thanks to all who have taken it. These docs are doing the best they can to help our community out, to educate the non educated! Thanks.
GRIZZ

Back