abcesses!!!!

just wondering if anyone has drained their own abcess before??? maybe a friend helped u... i am seriously thinking about doin this b/c right now i have no health insurance... so i really cant go to a dr. any other suggestions would be helpful!!!! thanks

Got to a fucking doctor

If you dont go to the doctor then you deserve to lose you fucking arm or leg or worse. Dont be an idiot borrow the money if you must. Also there are doctors out there that will work with you.

The longer you wait , it is possible for it to get worse. Go to a doc, it is not worth the loss of your leg.

tetracycline hcl is the name of the salt (medication) that you can pick up at an online vet. Go see a doc.

first -- are you sure you have an abcess???

if sure then there is no substitute for a doc bro-- going to the doctors is a must-- you can lose limbs if you let things go-- there are other ways of setting up payment arrangements-- no insurance is no excuse not to go--

your health is #1 --

tetracycline hydrochloride is an antibiotic used for fishes for gill rot and other stuff. i remember a couple people on another site use it. they come in packs of 8pills at 250mg each, for like 4bucks.

Sure, go to a doc. But just FYI, one of the research co's that advertises here offers powdered cipro......the best antibiotic going for abcesses. I always keep some around to get on top of it before a doc's visit becomes necessary.

Here's what you do and works every time.

10% BA with sterile water in a 10ml syringe on a 20g.
Insert into abcess and inject. Leave needle in or not and work solution around. BA will not hurt as the abcess is encapsulated.

Draw out all the water and whatever goes with it.

With new syringe inject back 2-5ml of 10% BA water and leave it.

It will resolve in 2 days or so.

thanks to everyone... it wasnt an abcess after all... but i thank u all and u all were right.... i was thinking irrational at the time.....

thanks to everyone... it wasnt an abcess after all... but i thank u all and u all were right.... i was thinking irrational at the time.....

Back