Aboot's Fall 2006 Cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week Three – Friday

My left tricep was sore today from an injection three days ago. I did my bench assistance work today (which of course includes triceps) and it seemed to work most of the soreness out. It wasn’t debilitating or even annoying really, just a bit weird since I have had virtually no pain from my prop injections and this was the first time I noticed any. But it seems to have passed now and was just an anomaly.

As for everything else, my sex drive has increased significantly which is to be expected. No real negative side effects to speak of. My blood pressure has remained fairly decent (at least for me), no real water retention (even without the use of an AI), and no acne to speak of. I am still sleeping well with no night sweats and the vivid dream that I had and posted about previously was the only one that I have had thus far. Looks like smooth sailing at least for right now.

khalnayak said:
Anyways,hows your training split like?Isit the same like what you did on your last cycle?

No, I've switched back to a more traditional powerlifting-style split. Training four days per week. First day is benching, second is squats, third is bench assistance and fourth is deadlift. 5 days a week was just frying my CNS.

LiftTillIDie said:
What does your bp normally sit at, just curious?

During my medical for work last month it was actually 130/88. I was surprised to say the least to test that low especially since I get "white coat syndrome" from being around doctors, or even checking my BP myself, really bad.

Week Three – Sunday

Working nights is doing a number on my sleep patterns as of late. I skipped my workout Saturday so I could sleep more and then ended up sleeping for about 13 hours. Working again tonight but after that I got a couple days off and I eagerly await the gym tomorrow. Side effects are still non-existent except that I am hot all of the time. Eating hot food is torture after the fact since I sit there and sweat as I get overheated. I have to suck down cold liquids just to feel normal afterwards. No night sweats though so that’s fine with me. As long as I can sleep I’m fine.

Everything else is still going as planned. Still haven’t decided on what my second drug will be at the end of this cycle once I am done with the trenbolone suspension. Part of me wants to say fuck it and go for Halo but the other part of me wants to be a tad more cautious then that. We shall see.

not your cup of tea

Probably not part of your diet but I eat the hell out of yogurt and cottage cheese because it is cool and feels good in my overheated system. :flamingma I use 150mg Tren Ace ED and I am hot all the time. Right now I prefer cold tuna fish salad over steak which is a good thing.

Here is an option for third compound - boldenone Propionate/acetate
Maybe not for you but if i was using your stack and wanted to add a third this would be it for me.

Keep up the post! It is very interesting!

mustanged77 said:
Here is an option for third compound - boldenone Propionate/acetate

Yeah, I used boldenone suspension in my last cycle and really liked it. It is definitely on my list of possible choices but I sort of want to try something different. We'll see.

Week Four - Saturday

Jeebus, has it already been four weeks?!?! Damn, time flies. Anyways, lately my sex drive has been through the roof. Let's just say that my decision-making has been slightly impaired because of this. No homosexual encounters or crack whore blow jobs, but God damn it's a rough existence. Ah well, I can suffer through a sore dick I guess.

As for side effects, nothing severe. No testicular atrophy as of yet so the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is once again doing it's job. No acne either. No cardio endurance is for shit though. I get this every time I run tren so it is to be expected though. Puffing and weezing after a set of squats (and I only do four reps!!!) is par for the course. The back pumps have arrived as well. Any sort of continuous movement seems to provide me with a cause of bend over and complain about my back. This must be how it is to be 70 years old. Yikes.

My sleep pattern has been fucked up as well. I had to skip a workout this week simply because I was absolutely wiped. Good news on that front however since I got word that I will be on all night shifts (at least scheduled shifts) from now until December. This should get me into a regular routine, even if it means that I'll be living the life of a vampire.

Aboot said:
Week Four - Saturday
The back pumps have arrived as well. Any sort of continuous movement seems to provide me with a cause of bend over and complain about my back. This must be how it is to be 70 years old. Yikes.

I think i'm getting the same thing...at first I thought I hurt my back but really it just happens when I do deadlifts or squats. I literally have to take a 10 minute break after those exercises because I cannot move! It's even paintful to sit, but it subsides after time and I continue on. Is this common with all cycles?

outlawtas2 said:
Is this common with all cycles?

Pretty much, although it is usually worse with certain compounds. For example when I use d-bol, tren or anadrol I get them much worse then if I were just to be using testosterone and/or other drugs.

Week Five - Tuesday

Today was my bench day and dear Lord, even while arching my lower back gets an incredible pump. The arches of my feet also start to burn as my workout progresses. Just one of those things we have to get through I know but it always seems to surprise me every cycle.

Anyways, today's workout was great and my bench number continues to climb slowly but surely. I continue to procrastinate when it's time to head to the gym and end up having to cut back on the number of anciallary movements I do. I really have to get it in my head to get my ass going earlier so I can get more in. Beyond that though everything continues to progress well.

Week Six – Monday

I gotta get better at updating this more often. Anyways, cycle is continuing along smoothly. I have finally switched over to my test prop from Innovagen with the EO permanently. I had way more test prop from Orbit then I thought. But as for the test prop in EO, it is fantastic. It’s like injecting water. Super quick injections, absolutely no pain during, after or the day after the injection. I love the stuff for sure.

I had a bit of testicular pain today. My next Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shot is tomorrow so that should clear that up. Sex drive is still driving me nuts but I guess there could be worse problems I could have. No other side effects to really speak of other then back pumps and a reduction in my cardiovascular endurance as I have mentioned before. Still no night sweats or anything like that. Acne is also non-existent.

So basically everything continues to go well.

Week Seven - Tuesday

Feel like shit. Have for a week or so. Workouts are non-existent. May have fried my CNS again.

More info later when I feel like explaining it in greater detail.

Sunday, Week Seven

In a nutshell, I may have nerve damage that is effecting my left hand (numbness, almost like it is "asleep" all of the time) and it feels like I have chronic fatigue syndrome. I sleep all the time (up to 17-18 hours a day some days) and my workouts, when I actually get to the gym, have not been good.

I'll post more details when I know more and am not completely depressed about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back