Aboot's Fall 2006 Cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday, Week Eight

So I made it back to the gym tonight for the first time in a while. One guy at the sign-in counter said, "Hey (insert Aboot's real name), where the hell have you been?" My response: "My couch." Anyways, tonight was just basically a test to see how I felt. I took some ephedrine and was feeling pretty good. Some of my joints were sore (hips and ankles) but that was nothing serious. I just did some light lifting that only took about 25 minutes in total but felt alright. The hand with the numbness in it seems not to have lost any strength; it's just more of an annoyance. I think I'll try and hit things fairly hard on Thursday so I can get back to my normal routine (Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday). Of course that means that my first "real" day back will be squat day but hey, I've always been a sucker for punishment.

As for everything else, I am going to try and make an effort to drink more water. It seems that more and more of my liquids that I am taking in have been Diet Coke so I'm going to try and slow way down and increase my water to Diet Coke ratio. As well, I'm going to be eating more egg whites and less red meat (ahhhhhhhhhh!) in an effort to further cut my calories.

As for my cycle, it continues. I am getting closer and closer to deciding to run Halo for my last four weeks. This may be a way to try and make up for some lost time during this cycle with my various problems but fuck it, might as well go hard. T3 may also be in the cards soon. We'll see. Mallet and Blown SC, expect PMs my brothers. :insane2:

That's it for now.

Last edited:
No, I went for an initial visit and they just listed a bunch of possibilities. I'm supposed to go back for a more thorough examination when I have enough time.

Aboot said:
No, I went for an initial visit and they just listed a bunch of possibilities. I'm supposed to go back for a more thorough examination when I have enough time.
what were the possiblities?
any gear related?

Thursday, Week Eight

The last couple of days have been better in terms of my fatigue, etc. I haven’t been sleeping as much and have actually gone to work these past couple of nights. So far so good I think. I did however bail out of hitting the gym today. I took some ephedrine and then just kept putting it off and off and off until it was finally too late to get any type of decent workout in before I had to get to work tonight. It was encouraging that I was fairly energetic though. I just have to get back into the routine of hitting the gym on the same days I work. My old buddy ephedrine should help as well.

In other news, the numbness in my left hand has been getting a lot better over the past two or three days. I decided to stop taking my vitamin b6 (200mgs per day) that I have been taking for prevention purposes against high prolactin levels since I am running tren. As most of you know, vitamin b6 does have the ability to be toxic at certain dosages and can play games with your nervous system. I thought about this when I first started getting this increase in numbness in my one hand but dismissed it as a possibility since I had taken the exact same dosage of vitamin b6 and used the exact same brand during my last cycle without a problem. But as the numbness continued I decided that it was worth a shot and stopped taking it three days ago. Now lo and behold the numbness is going away. Coincidence? I don’t know, but if it continues to get better I’ll be convinced that it was indeed the vitamin b6. Live and learn I guess. In the meantime I’m not really worried about prolactin-related gyno as I have never had a problem with it before but if my nipples start leaking I do have a bottle of bromo on hand incase some side effects start popping up. I’m just glad that the strength is returning to my hand and I can (hopefully) stop worrying about it for now.

A small note, I fucked up and wasn’t thinking today when I was doing my shots and for some reason did my HCG shot today instead of tomorrow. Not a big deal. Also, for the first time ever, I actually got blood in the syringe when I aspirated. See, it is important! I was doing my tren suspension shot in my right bicep and noticed it. I just pulled out and didn’t bother to switch needles and just jabbed it back in to a spot just to the left of the original site. I guess one vein out of God knows how many injections I’ve done over the years isn’t bad.

Looking ahead, I’m 90% sure that for the last four weeks of this cycle I’ll be using Halo to finish up. 50mgs per day sounds good. Might as well go nuts and finish up strong. I am also still considering jumping on T3 for a few weeks to try and cut more as well. It will depend on what my priorities shape up to be. If my strength gains aren’t coming as quickly as I hope for I might as well just do a full “cutting phase” as you bastard bodybuilders like to say instead of half-assing two things (strength gains and cutting body fat). But if my strength gains are good I may decide to simply increase my calories and dive right into trying to get as strong as possible before the end of the cycle. I’ll have to make my decision real quick but it shouldn’t be a problem.

Finally, through all of this weird fatigue and sickness stuff I must say that even though my energy levels were crap, I was sleeping constantly, and my appetite was gone, my sex drive has never been higher during a cycle. It’s maddeningly out of control and basically dictates the majority of my motives and actions throughout a given day. Of course it has been helped out a ton by a certain individual so that would have a significant impact, but dear Lord, a penis was only meant to take so much abuse. Anyways, I guess if I had to pick a torture to endure this one isn’t so bad.

That’s it for now.

LiftTillIDie said:
How would you dose the halo if you were to run it?

As per my post above, 50mgs per day.

adidamps2 said:
what were the possiblities?
any gear related?

As per my post above, the numbness in my hand looks like it was related to my use of vitamin b6.

Tuesday, Week Nine

This is going to be my last entry for at least a long while (and I'll be closing this thread in the meantime). It's mostly just because: 1) my cycle is going to change somewhat dramatically over the next few weeks from what I had planned; 2) my mood is such that updating my cycle journal is a bit of a piss off some days I find when things aren't going that well; and 3) I want to see how this experimental stuff that I'll be trying goes before I post any results. It's nothing wild or "never been done before" stuff that I'll be doing, but it's relatively new for me and I don't want to have to disclose some of it while keeping other parts of it quiet in my journal. That would seemingly defeat the purpose of keeping one. Anyways, eventually I'm sure I'll post about it and there are a few people that know at least part or all of what I'll be trying (and will likely have to suffer the inevitable moods swings and self doubts I'll have along the way...um, sorry in advance; just know that I really do like you!). In the meantime however, this is where I am at right now.

Today I actually hit the gym for the first time in what felt like ages. My energy levels were decent all day and I was looking forward to going to the gym for most of it but again procrastinated until the last possible minute to actually go. Not great but at least I got there. Of course I was cranked up on ephedrine and actually went searching through my stuff for some ammonia capsules. For better or worse, I found some.

As a side note, I've decided to go back to training 5 days per week. I traced back the beginnings of this fatigue/lack of energy and focus to when I switched my training from 5 days per week to a more traditional 4 day per week powerlifting split. What this has to do with my energy levels I don't know. You would think that I would have more energy if I lifted less. Maybe it was all a coincidence and completely unrelated but I've switched back to what I guess best can be described as an extremely modified Max OT program designed for powerlifting. I won't go into too much detail here but it has worked well for me in the past and hopefully it can help solve my current difficulties.

So I got to the gym and started doing push presses. The place was basically dead except for one other dude I know well, the 105 pound blonde 18 year old counter chick and some teenagers. So after I get warmed up I decide to crack open my first ammonia capsule. Holy flashbacks to competitions. The head rush was just like I remembered it. Needless to say the next forty five minutes was a blur but I loved it. The weights weren't up to par but I felt great. Of course with the combination of ephedrine and ammonia I'm pretty sure that my adrenal glands got up and left under protest about half way through but I was flying. The dude I know well was laughing at me as he used to compete as well and knew what was up, the teenagers didn't know what the hell was going on, and the counter chick was pale as a ghost and hiding in fear of her life. All in all, just another day that added to my reputation as the weird quiet guy at the gym that shouldn't be bothered.

Now does any of this mean that I'm out of the woods yet from this fatigue stuff? No way. I made an appointment with one of my doctors tomorrow to see what she says again and maybe do some tests. She knows me and what I'm up to so there is no need to hide things. She is however more then a little sarcastic and fully expects me to blow off the appointment (at 9am tomorrow!) but we shall see. I'd love to think that I turned a corner but truthfully it's only been one day. I'm holding out hope though.

Um, enough of this self-indulgent babbling though. If you are still reading this you deserve a cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back