About to begin my journey

Just wait. It gets better. At 4 weeks I thought I was a new man. At 12 weeks I feel like I should be fighting crime in a cape.

Like Big Fella says, don't sleep before your next blood test. Also, if you workout, train real hard like doing alot of heavy squats with a calorie deficit diet for the week before your draw.. This will definitely get you below range because you're almost there now. Your doc seems to know your low on T but he won't give it to you until you are officially low (out of range).. You're wasting your time trying to get treated for Low T if your not below range.. 99% of doctors won't do it especially considering you are a relatively young guy.. It sucks but that's how it works..

Finally I may have done it. After my most rescent endo decided to basically ignore me, I chose to go and talk to IMT. Let me tell you best thing I have done yet. Very easy to deal with and very quick to respond to all my questions. Should be placing an order tomorrow and then its all systems go.

Finally I may have done it. After my most rescent endo decided to basically ignore me, I chose to go and talk to IMT. Let me tell you best thing I have done yet. Very easy to deal with and very quick to respond to all my questions. Should be placing an order tomorrow and then its all systems go.

I started my first testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) treatment with IMT 2 Sundays ago and I can definetely tell a positive impact in so many things, mostly psychological and with my libido.

I finally got a response from my endo who I will no longer be going to but here is what he had to say about my last test results which are a couple posts up. " the test results for total and free testosterone have come back well within the normal range , it might actually harm you to prescribe testosterone, because you would be exposed to all of the risks of treatment (on your prostate, liver, bone marrow, brain, etc)"

Well, I officially don't like the new format here. Couldn't figure out how to reply without quoting......just had to delete it all.

Anyhow, welcome to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Bro! IMT is good, and they seem to be following all of the rules to keep them legit, as well as knowing their shit. And so far no drama....

You got an MRI from your doctors, and that is no small thing. They're F***ing expensive.

You should be feeling better soon with IMT. Keep us posted!

David

Placed my order last Thursday with IMT hoping to have it towards the end of the week. Super excited to be on the way to feeling normal again. So far IMT has been great.

Alright package will be here tomorrow. So close now, of course I am a little nervous about my first pin. Any tips would be great, I am going to do the thigh this time. Thanks IMT.

Alright package will be here tomorrow. So close now, of course I am a little nervous about my first pin. Any tips would be great, I am going to do the thigh this time. Thanks IMT.

Tip: When injecting into thigh, hold it like a dart and push it in quick! I go about half way since I have big quads. Pull the plunger back and bit, if you dont see any blood, push it all in. If you see blood, back out, get a new needle end and start over.

One trick I've been using to help with post injection soreness is: The second that needle leaves your body, use an alcohol pad and apply hard pressure to the injection site. Since doing this, I have zero post injection soreness.

Go slow. Take your time, get a feel for this stuff..and by all means, be as sanitary as possible.

Easiest way I have found is to draw and shoot with a 5/8" 25g in the delt. Get a box of alcohol pads at the drugstore. Use one for the top of bottle, and one for your arm (or wherever). Make sure it evaporates before drawing and injecting, so the alcohol doesn't sting you. Just a smooth push in with the needle, and depress the plunger. After a couple of times, you won't even think about it being difficult at all. Takes me all of 30 sec from start to finish now. As BigFella once said "it takes longer to brush my teeth".

Easiest way I have found is to draw and shoot with a 5/8" 25g in the delt. Get a box of alcohol pads at the drugstore. Use one for the top of bottle, and one for your arm (or wherever). Make sure it evaporates before drawing and injecting, so the alcohol doesn't sting you. Just a smooth push in with the needle, and depress the plunger. After a couple of times, you won't even think about it being difficult at all. Takes me all of 30 sec from start to finish now. As BigFella once said "it takes longer to brush my teeth".
I will have a 25g 5/8 on hand but I am doing 200mg and thought that was too much for delts I am not a big guy at all so that's why I chose thigh.

this happens a lot, guys spend a lot of time on the boards when they are not feeling good and as they are learning. Once they get their hormones situated they feel so much better and have so much more drive they are off doing other things like working out and making more money, so they report back less. I am sure he will be by eventually to give an update.

Back