Acne ( Accutane or Minocycline )

bigp106

This fucking acne is killing me. Does anyone know where I can purchase online some Minocycline or Acutane ? I was hoping to get some from Canada because I live in the Detroit MI area. Any help would be apreciated.

I just went to a dermatologist to get mine a while back ( 85$). I said that I was doing andro, and heard of minocycline, they gave me a script and some topical cream, and a long lecture on the possible side effects of using pro-hormones... It cost me ( 80$ if I remember right) but well worth it I had two refills on my bottle as well.................Good Luck........bro

If your acne is not cystic then you might try B-5 @ 10 grams a day for about 2 weeks. I had slight acne on my shoulders and back and after about 2 weeks of running the B-5, my acne is totally gone. It even brought some of the little tiny whiteheads on my face to the surface and after popping them fuckers it has made my face have a totally smooth texture. I didn't think it was working at first but now I am convinced that that shit didn't just magically clear up. B-5 is some good shit.

I had zits for years, and creams did nothing for me, Accutane did the trick! Great stuff, and don't believe the shit about it making you depressed, I didn't feel depressed at all!

Accutane is not something you want to administer yourself. Dont get me wqrong, i love the stuff. Had it prescribed to me. But it is potent stuff. Minocycline is great stuff.

Focker and NYlifter are right on the money here. Give the megadose of B5 a shot first before you try accutane. Its worked well for a lot of people thus far. Doesnt work for absolutely everyone, but more then half the users that I have seen have reported a major decrease in acne from the B5.

ya, im on doxycycline now and im not sure if it is doing anything or not. im also on rosula cream at night and some MGP stuff during the day.

Minocylcline did right by me...........took about 1.5 month to see good results though. If it's not sever then stick to Mino.!

I have used minocycline for 7 years and although the doctors said it was helping, it did fuck all for me. i begged them to put me on accutane, but they wouldn't. Now I'm older, i've completely grown otu of it, although i do have the odd crater on bodyparts...i.e face and back.

I use rubbing alcahol...Soak them bad boys up witha cotton swab and it will dry them out. I do it about 3 times per day.

people here are using 10 grams a day. i just bought ten bottles from puritins pride for $55 or something like that. each bottle has 100 caps of 500 mg's of b-5. so that would be 20 caps a day, for 10 grams. i havent tried em yet but will soon.

btw, ive always had acne since i was 15. when i was 17 my doc put me on retin-a gel (topical derivitive of accutane), cleotin gel and minocycline. that combo didnt do jack shit for me. for some reason tanning and swimming in teh ocean clears them up pretty good, wich is why im trying the b-5 now, as vitamin a derivitives like accutane, retin-a make you very sensitive to sunlight, b-5 dose not

I tried all that shit, mino whatever differin gel, antibiotics and none of them did shit for me. Then came accutane 80mg for 5 months and acne completely dissapeered, none. Even your pores shrink but that 5 months sucked ass and the sides are worse than any steroid I've used and I just started test and tren and a little acne is coming back.

Back