what does everyone think of this cycle.

bluewizz

Im 23, 195 pounds 11% fat, 5'7 hight. I wish to gain 20 pounds of muscle atleast, and lose 5 to 10 pounds of fat, during a 6 month phase where I will be training naturally for the next 3 months then I will go on the following 3 month cycle:

week1-12> test prop. 525mg pw (75mg pd)
week1-10> primo depot. 525mg pw (75mg pd)
week1-9> deca 400mg pw
week1-6> dianabol 350mg pw (50mg pd)
week7-12> Winstrol (winny) 350mg pw (50mg pd)
week1-12> t3- 20mcg pd
week1-12>hcg 750IU every 4 days
week1-13> femera 2.5mg eod
week14-16>clomid 100 to 50mg pd

supplements> ala + milk thistle + glutamine + multi vitamins and minerals + creatine + aspirin eod during dbol weeks (to keep bp down)

Diet> will be eating low to moderate carbs (only 30% of carbs will be simple sugar carbs) + high fats + very high protein....between 4000 cals in the begining of the steroid cycle and ending around 5000 calories

Now I do have a few specific questions, hope someone can give their opinions:
#1> I am prone to acne, but not severely. I am off of everything now and have been taking antibiotics for the acne for about 3 months now. I fear that the medication will not be enough to prevent my acne during and/or after the cycle. So, I am tempted to take accutane with the cycle for straight six months (so keep going 3 more months after the cycle), at a low dose of 40mg pd. Now what are the chances that I will do alot of damadge to the liver during the cycle, considering that im taking milk thistle and ala throughout? Can I use accutane during the cycle, combined with the antibiotic erythromyocin?
#2> considering my test and dbol dosages and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosage, do you think the femera is enough for preventing any apparent water bloat, at that 2.5mg eod dose?
#3>Should I add nolvadex 10mg per day for the whole cycle to protect the levels of good cholesterol? Can it help, without hindering gains in any way?
#4> Can my goals be achievable with that cycle? I think they can be!

#1. Get some B-5. This stuff works great. I would not advise taking accutane during a cycle. You DO have a great chance of doing damage to your liver. If you have never tried B-5, it might be the answer you were looking for (acne problem). Go to beyondacentury.com

#2 I think the femera dose will do just fine.

#3 The only way I would add nolva is if you are worried about gyno.

#4 Yes, only if you keep your diet in check.

BTW- how many cycles do you have under your belt?

I have done 2 full cycles and one lousy one between the two. I have done sus + deca + dbol + fina + test enath before. im very excited about this cycle coz it will be my first since december. I have kept away from cycles since then and from training for the last 3 months coz I had some head issues i needed to take care of! At the peak, I reached 220 pounds with about 13% fat. Ive lost tons of weight because of some medication I was taking for the last 4 months and because I stayed away from weights for a while.

I've found that using Vit-A along with a good B-complex works pretty well for acne. Dries out your skin a bit, but it does help.

If you look at the sides for Accutane, they coincide with sides from Vit-A overdosing, so I decided to experiment and, voila! It works. I take about 2 Vit A tabs along with my mulit-vit a day (300% avg daily value).

Also, using a body soap like Lever2000 helps too. It's got an ingredient that kills the acne bactieria (can't remember that name of the ingredient).
just my .02...

Back