Acne and women

g1234

Shut up and squat !
Hey guys

My girl has acne problems on her face, and she's not even taking steroids. Its a big problem for her, she's 25yo now and still having spots and kinda big ones.

I know acne problems often happen to juicers, although i personally never had that problem, how do you guys treat it?

Thanks for comments!

clean you face several times a day.

go tanning.

if it is really bad, go see a dermatologist. they can give you prescription medication to treat acne and monitor progress.

Going tanning cant actually hurt and cause more breakouts from the UV rays.

Wash your face twice aday,no more.Avoid astringents,scrubs and products that make your face tingle.That feeling is actually irritating your face more.

Dont touch or pop any pimples.Popping spreads infection.

She will want to keep her hair out of her face as much as possible.Your hair has oils that can lead to clogging of pores and breakouts.So tell her to weir it up when sleeping.

Drink lots of water.

Use a light dermo-moisturizer

Something i hear alot about is the benefits of coconut oil for your skin.Google coconut oil/acne and you'll find some ppl that swear bye it.

My girl has acne,theses are some answers she got from an acne forum...yea they got them.

Or you could just have her use something that actually works. Put her on accutane 20mg/day, done deal.

I've heard the accutane can be run at half dose with equal result and less sides. Accutane can be hard on the liver, cause dry lips, dry eyes, and you cannot go out in the sun. You can buy it from some research chem companies. I think the real stuff is expensive unless you have good insurance. You are supposed to have your blood checked regularly while on it.

yea 80mg is too much from what ive read-although shap is right that was the standard

ive heard of people getting great results on as lil as 10mg

Go to the "Body Shop" and buy some Tea tree oil soap, this works very well or they also carry another line but I forget the name, just ask one of the staff.

Back