Acne experiences

JOOSE

So through experience what are some good supplements to take for acne while on cycle heard about b12 and all the other b's any specifics....Need something i know is gonna do some work...No acne yet but i know week 4 or 5 its gonna be like bam so let me know what you guys recommend

The only thing I have found effective is a couple showers a day using something like neurogena body wash, oil and dirt cause acne

B5 (pantothenic acid) cuts down on your body's oil production but you have to take 5g or more to be effective. I've been off cycle for 2 months now and my bacne is finally getting better. The ones on my chest are still running rampant. I shower twice a day and my girl uses witch hazel and tea tree oil on my back before bed. Tanning helps but it seems like it doesn't dry em out it just makes my skin darker so they're less noticeable. Make sure you're running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) also as keeping estro down will help with acne too.

Yes but from what I've read you might not want to run it for extended periods of time at a mega dose like that. Google it and look into it more and see the side effects.

My acne has been fucked since I started juice. All over my back, shoulders, chest. Colt and others recommended mega dose b5 and also heard topical apple cidar vinegar. These things seem to have been helping quite a bit. It is clearing up considerably but still there. I just started tanning again too so I hope this will help some as well. I clean my skin 3-4 times a day with seabreeze and then apply diluted apple cidar vinegar. Make sure to use a good light moisturizer though cause it can dry you out.

I have used the products off acne.org and they work. Idk how good they work on cycle, not a bad idea giving it a try.

I use Acnetame and N2Clear. Acnetame's primary ingredient is b5. I had pretty bad chest and face acne during a blast and this combination really cleaned up the chest acne. I use a combination of things for my face to finally get that under control (Urth face wash, Dermalogica acne gel (put it on before you go to bed, really helps limit breakouts)). Took me several months to finally find a combination that worked for me.

I have tried retin-a, acne anti-biotics, and everything OTC. Nothing works for me.

I'm considering accutane.

I was in the same spot as you like 3 weeks ago. Been on retin-a for like 6 months. Try b5 mega dose and topical apple cidar vinegar. Its working tremendously for me. Tanning is helping too.

If you havent got acne yet, you might not get any. My skin is awesome on cycle it only goes bad when i start post cycle therapy (pct). and lasts for about 5 weeks.

Good luck

Start with 5 grams and see how that goes. You can up it from there if you need to, but 5gs should be enough.

This b5 shit everyone always talks about..where do you find it? I looked at the pharmacy yesterday...and nothing. Is it script or what?

nizoral anti dandruff shampoo, if its a persistant f***** like most acne is go c ur derm . accutane is the shit !

Back