ACNETAME is STILL GREAT WORKS FOR MY NEEDS!!!!

mathew34

Stuff works. 1 week at 1 cap Ed and my skin has noticeably dried out (palms got that dry feeling an I had to start applying cream on them and back), acne has shrunk and my joints hurt (sure sign of "drying out"). I only have 1 new one on my face (had 3-4 that have shrunk and are healing) and all the big back ones (had 4 at start of the week I don't get the little guys) have shrunk and are healing. :Pump::teleport::teleport::Pump:

Glad its working for you. Acne can be a horrible thing to deal with. Mine was so bad I went straight on accutane for a (hopefully) permanent solution to my acne problem.

I haven't tried this one yet but have used the n2clear and its been working great so far.

Glad its working for you. Acne can be a horrible thing to deal with. Mine was so bad I went straight on accutane for a (hopefully) permanent solution to my acne problem.

I never try accutane yet.. but i will look for it!!
;)

I haven't tried this one yet but have used the n2clear and its been working great so far.

yah Milas, so far N2clear is great!, but i like the acnetame for my needs.. it helps a lot!! :Pump:

This is definitely something to consider if you get acne on cycle. Accutane and other harsh prescription drugs should be a last resort. Acnemate is all natural and much healthier for you to take.

accutane is some gnarly stuff! I'd do whatever possible to try and stay away from that stuff.

Acnetame works great for the acne I get on my upper traps and neck when on cycle.

accutane is some gnarly stuff! I'd do whatever possible to try and stay away from that stuff.

Acnetame works great for the acne I get on my upper traps and neck when on cycle.

I've been on accutane twice, and I will never go back on it again. It is hardcore as fuck! The last time it almost destroyed my kidneys, completely changed my mood for the worse, and didn't help my acne all that well. I see why kids are committing suicide on that shit. Plus it's not a permanent solution.

i hear you bro. Lots of real big AAS users that I know have gotten some amazing results with acnetame.

Back