Muscles replenisher for me!!!

mathew34

That's what is so awesome about this product, you get all your carbs, proteins, glutamine and creatine without any bloat! Sometimes just whey does that, and add in some creatine and fagedaboudit! :uzi::Pump:

I love Muscle Replenisher, especially Mixed Berry flavor, but like the Orange Cream too. The ratio's of BCAA's is perfect, and as Matthew said Creatine, Glutamine, all in one bag for post workout recovery and replenishing...doesn't get any more convenient than that! I have 4 bags in my pantry which should last me 2 1/2 months (80 servings, 20 servings per bag).

I'm set!

yeah brother, your idea is perfect.. but that is not enough for me! LMAO!!

this is one products i have not tried yet, i did place an order today and in that order i ordered 2 supps from ntbm store that i have not tried.

this is one products i have not tried yet, i did place an order today and in that order i ordered 2 supps from ntbm store that i have not tried.

let us know Dee how it works for you! ;)

This is one thing I never tried I'm gonna go ahead and get it. I already take rocky road whey, powerchews bcaa, and gear for my post workout. Guess maybe go that route instead

This is one thing I never tried I'm gonna go ahead and get it. I already take rocky road whey, powerchews bcaa, and gear for my post workout. Guess maybe go that route instead

That is a really nice post workout combo you have there, although imagine replacing all of that with just 2 scoops Muscle Replenisher post workout, then utilize your Gear and Powerchews BCAA's inbetween meals for the rest of the day...constant flow of muscle buildning BCAA's all day, and they may last you a little longer :naughty:...although I love Rocky Road WTBM, and it is once again out of stock:flamingma...whatever suits your needs!

Ya i just ordered some. A new tshirt and Ntkts grape. I got the green apple but didn't care for it to much. The grape is awesome! I rave and rave about the Rocky road cuz is so bomb and tastes like something that shouldn't be good for u.

Ya i just ordered some. A new tshirt and Ntkts grape. I got the green apple but didn't care for it to much. The grape is awesome! I rave and rave about the Rocky road cuz is so bomb and tastes like something that shouldn't be good for u.

that's a great deal bro!! :dance2:

No tshirts left

sad to hear that, but it's okay i got mine already.. i just wait when will be stock again so I can buy more t shirt for my dad and uncles.. LOL! :)

Back