Add this to your post cycle

slowsupratt

Well i think i may be able to make my first helpful post. Well i got something that should prove useful for post cycle. The best part is it is free. All you have to do is pay $5 shipping.

Enzyte is not a synthetic drug. It is a once-daily tablet designed to maximize a man’s natural erection potential. Each tablet consists of a proprietary blend of ingredients including Tribulus Terrestris extract (aerial), L-Argenine Base, Korean Ginseng, Maca (Lepidium meyenii, root), Orchic Substance, Epimedium Sagitatum extract (aerial), Muria Puama (aerial), Avena Sativa extract (aerial), and Zinc Gluconate-200% DV. The proprietary blend of ingredients in Enzyte was specially formulated for maximum effectiveness

www.enzyte.com

What do you mean it's free? I just looked at the site, it's $50.

There are cheaper ways of using those things post cycle, if that is what one wanted to use, without buying that product.

hmmm, thats weird. They were giving away a free 30 day trial. i have a bottle next to me. I guess they are not doing that anymore. Sorry for any inconvience.

wrong site

You have to go to:

www.4enzyte.com

It looks almost the same but the link to the "free" sample is in the upper right. $4.50 for shipping and you will automatically be enrolled in a self-renewing "subscription" to this supplement. So be sure to cancel right away cuz they don't offer refunds.

Back