*ADDERLLIN vs ADDERALL rx*

Kellykel

So I am a stim junkie.. I also took 25mg Adderall XR daily for 2 years or so for ADD. I have been off that stuff for close to a year because I was hating the sides-(depression, anger etc).

I heard of this new stuff out *adderllin* and havent found any bad reviews.

Looking for something that will give me energy- nothing works for me anymore- ECA etc.

How good is this for fat loss- in combination with clean diet and cardio/training of course.

Also- if anyone has taken this stuff and has also taken adderall xr --what's the difference?

I appreciate your input!

Thanks

I have never taken ADDERALL rx but have taken ADDERLLIN and have clients taking it as well. The product is great and offers more benefits than just weight loss. It will increase your mental focus and boost energy and suppress the appetite a little.

It is a very different feeling, but I get stuff done on both. Adderllin is like an herbal alternative. Adderllin is a far stronger thermogenic as well, because you cannot buy Adderall over the counter this natural alternative is your next best bet.

Last edited:
I love adderall, I steal it from my roommate all the time lol. It keeps my awake and crazy focused all day long. Never heard of the other one.

if your looking for something that will make you non stop run, adderall will do that, just have water with you, well atleast for me i get cotton mouth an what not. i take jack3d before lifting now. not a fan of the adderllin anymore: just my experience.

Adderall is terrible for lifting, it decreases strength a lot.
Agreed!! I just can't deal with the depression, cottonmouth, and the inability to look people in the eye adderall gives me. It's like doing a small bump of crank. Too old for that chit lol I may try the adderllin

Thanks for the feedback guys~

Yeah- I have a love/hate thing going on with adderall--been off for over 9 months now. I like it for the temporary energy and appetite suppression it gave me--and the 30 minutes of euphoria that is completely not worth the 'impending doom' come down. I think I can be part of a study of 'long term use' effects and test positive for:

-permanent adrenal fatigue
-permanent memory loss (yes, I have forgotten certain things in my past!)
-permanent metabolic damage (my metabolism crawls now)
-permanent loss of energy/focus

I just ordered the adderllin from NTBM and hope I can at least get some energy out of it.

thanks again!

if your looking for something that will make you non stop run, adderall will do that, just have water with you, well atleast for me i get cotton mouth an what not. i take jack3d before lifting now. not a fan of the adderllin anymore: just my experience.

I just started taking Adderllin and not really feeling anything. May I ask why you dont like it?

So I am a stim junkie.. I also took 25mg Adderall XR daily for 2 years or so for ADD. I have been off that stuff for close to a year because I was hating the sides-(depression, anger etc).

I heard of this new stuff out *adderllin* and havent found any bad reviews.

Looking for something that will give me energy- nothing works for me anymore- ECA etc.

How good is this for fat loss- in combination with clean diet and cardio/training of course.

Also- if anyone has taken this stuff and has also taken adderall xr --what's the difference?

I appreciate your input!

Thanks

Its nothing like adderall... I took 2 adderllin this morning along with 40mcg clenbuterol and had no effect at all. Im really doubting this product has any validity. I am thinking the only ingredient that is affecting people is the caffeine in it, which is only 80mg. I took 2 IDS caffeine tabs which contain 200mg caffeine each with no effect. I do, however, respond to caffeine in other forms such as coffee (1 pot). I too like adderall, as it is perfect for energy and focus (which adderllin is supposed to provide, but does not). The people that speak highly of it are salesmen trying to promote the product for sales only. Dont know, but IMO adderllin will do nothing for you if you like adderall and respond to it well. I wish I could get some adderall cuz it is awesome, although it does make me very thirsty and a kind of crash after high doses of it after it wears off kinda makes you feel really good at first then when it wears off you feel kinda like shit. blah.

In summation, my experience with Adderllin is far less than expected and Im going to have to increase the dosage as high as possible. But then again there is no telling what that may do to me as it would be far over the recommended dosage. I will just have to experiment with this product in higher dosages than recommended and possibly dangerous. If I dont post anymore, then you know I have exceeded life expectancy while on this product and see you all on the other side. Although, I highly doubt it will do anything even if I eat the whole bottle of adderllin, garbage.

Thanks for the feedback guys~

Yeah- I have a love/hate thing going on with adderall--been off for over 9 months now. I like it for the temporary energy and appetite suppression it gave me--and the 30 minutes of euphoria that is completely not worth the 'impending doom' come down. I think I can be part of a study of 'long term use' effects and test positive for:

-permanent adrenal fatigue
-permanent memory loss (yes, I have forgotten certain things in my past!)
-permanent metabolic damage (my metabolism crawls now)
-permanent loss of energy/focus
I just ordered the adderllin from NTBM and hope I can at least get some energy out of it.

thanks again!

Is this your personal experience? I take generic adderal, literally "amphetamine salts" and take the lowest dose possible for me to feel effects and have no problem with my appetite. Where did you get this information?

Adderall is terrible for lifting, it decreases strength a lot. I never felt a decrease of strength with Adderllin. Not to m

Is this just your personal experience? I havn't noticed a difference in strength much...in fact I would say it's been going up steadily since I started taking it at the begining of the school year.... (I wont forget to mention I'm taking other anabolics). On a side note, if your looking for mental focus, nothing will do it better than something like adderal which is LITERALLY, VIRTUALLY, legally perscribed AMPHETAMINE, which is considered a controlled substance. Add a trailor park, methlyation, and some other household chems to the equation and this will give you the toothless methed out junky. Just trying to get my point across that adderall doesn't fuck around, pre-wrk drinks want to be adderall.

Last edited:
Is this your personal experience? I take generic adderal, literally "amphetamine salts" and take the lowest dose possible for me to feel effects and have no problem with my appetite. Where did you get this information?

If your appetite is not suppressed, and thats the effect you want, then increase your dosage. I would guess you are taking a low dose of it if its just giving you some energy and no suppression of appetite. These statements are all from personal experience with Adderall. They come in 30mg tabs, and generally one tab will produce pronounced energy, thirst, appetite suppression, and make you feel excellent... then when it wears off, you come down-feel crappy. If you take a lower dose: 7.5mg or 15mg-it may not suppress your appetite, but give you good energy for a while and thirst.

Is this just your personal experience? I havn't noticed a difference in strength much...in fact I would say it's been going up steadily since I started taking it at the begining of the school year.... (I wont forget to mention I'm taking other anabolics). On a side note, if your looking for mental focus, nothing will do it better than something like adderal which is LITERALLY, VIRTUALLY, legally perscribed AMPHETAMINE, which is considered a controlled substance. Add a trailor park, methlyation, and some other household chems to the equation and this will give you the toothless methed out junky. Just trying to get my point across that adderall doesn't fuck around, pre-wrk drinks want to be adderall.

Btw- I would LOVE to get some for the gym... any info leading to the acquisition would be appreciated...

i have never heard of this adderllin stuff .. but adderall is serious business .. i dont think i would take it b4 the gym though b/c it would end up being a 5 hour gym session ... stuff is great for studying/writing papers/focus etc etc etc ...

i guess for weightloss too.. in my experiance appetite diminishes and i can run around a track for an hour without realizing it... but i would imagine muscle would be coming off just as much as the fat

is adderllin supposed to have those same affects .. focus wise i mean.. or is it just another pre-workout energy type supp?

been on adderal xr 30 mg for under a year, it deff helps with everything in life, lifting, diet, focus, but the crash is bad as well...

I know its not a big pharma product, its over the counter.

It just gave me a headache, again its not for me.

Where can I find it or a clone?

WHA!

I could use some info via private PM. My friend has severe ADHD and has no insurance. He is a bitch to be around when he runs out of his meds but he is a friend.

I love adderall

But whenever I use it for a couple weeks i know imma drop 10lbs and a lot of it muscle

Never tried adderllin

Back