Advanced Cutting Cycle - Feedback Please

SebOz79

Hi All,

Just wanted to run my upcoming cutting cycle by the forum for feedback and any suggestions/advice.

Background:
Mid 30's, 6th cycle, 115kgs/250lbs, 10~18% bodyfat depending on season/cycle

May 2018 Cutting Cycle
Weeks 1~5 Winstrol 25mg ED
Weeks 6~11 Clen 50mcg/day 2 on 2 off 2 on
Taurine 2g/day
Weeks 1~10 Galactic Rip Blend 2mL TPW
Test-P 140mg, Tren-A 140mg, Mast 160mg
0.5mg Anastrol/Arimidex EOD
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
N2 Slin 4 Tabs ED
Ancient Strength 3 Tabs ED
N2 Joint RX 5 Tabs ED
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED
Krill Oil 1500mg ED
Weeks 11~12 HCGenerate ES 5 Tabs ED
Cardarine 20mg ED
Krill Oil 1500mg ED
N2 Joint RX 5 Tabs ED
T3 PCT 2 Tabs ED
Weeks 13~17 Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
Ostarine 25/25/25/12.5
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED
T3 PCT 2 Tabs ED
Krill Oil 1500mg ED
N2 Joint RX 5 Tabs ED

Any feedback or advice would be much appreciated!

Not familiar with this Blend, so it appears OK.

As for your AI ~ Why are you doing Both ~ Pick 1, you don't need Arimidex and Aromasin.
Doing both, you may Crash your Estrogen.
Personally, I would go with the Aromasin @ 12.5 Mg EOD for starters.
That may be enough.
During PCT, if you find it necessary to run the Aromasin, cut the Dose back to 6.25 Mg. EOD
12.5 Mg EOD may be Too Much, as you won't have any additional Aromatization going on......................... JP
P.S.
I've always found that if I control Estro, I don't need Caber with any 19-Nor.
But if you are Prone to, or have had Gyno, then it's a good choice.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Last time I just used aromasin but then added adex if I felt any aromatisation, which didn't really happen, so will probably only have adex on standby.

Not prone to gyno, never had any issues or side effects of anything whatsoever to be honest, but was recommended to use it last time and did so, do you think it's not really necessary, or a lower dose maybe?

I've never used clen before, does adding it to the second half and cycling it seem to fit okay with this cycle?

The blend btw is Test-P 70mg, Tren-A 70mg, Mast 80mg for 1mL

If I take 2ml TPW then its equivalent to Test-P 280mg, Tren-A 280mg, Mast 320mg total per week

Thanks for the quick reply.

Last time I just used aromasin but then added adex if I felt any aromatisation, which didn't really happen, so will probably only have adex on standby.

Not prone to gyno, never had any issues or side effects of anything whatsoever to be honest, but was recommended to use it last time and did so, do you think it's not really necessary, or a lower dose maybe?

I've never used clen before, does adding it to the second half and cycling it seem to fit okay with this cycle?

The blend btw is Test-P 70mg, Tren-A 70mg, Mast 80mg for 1mL

If I take 2ml TPW then its equivalent to Test-P 280mg, Tren-A 280mg, Mast 320mg total per week

As I mentioned before, you can't have Elevated Prolactin if Estrogen isn't Elevated 1st (except if you had Gyno).
1st ~ Estrogen gets Elevated, and if Not Delt with.
2nd ~ then Progesterone Elevates, after they are both Elevated for a short while.
3rd ~ Then Estrogen and Progesterone fall, and Prolactin Elevates, then you have Prolactin Gyno, with Lactation.

So make sure to keep Estrogen in range, and do Bloodwork to confirm this, and you will be fine.

While some Guys will Swear by Clen, having done it, I no longer think it's worth the Side Effects.
Tremors, Palpitations, Sweating, Nausea, are all very common.
The Clen Shakes can be a Real Bitch to deal with.
If you do decide to do it, which Protocol will you use ?
Most Guys go with the 2 Weeks on, and 2 Weeks off Protocol.
If you go with this, you'll need to take either Benadryl or Ketotifen on your Off Weeks to Up-regulate your Beta-2 receptors.

Personally, I can do more with either a Carb-Cycling or Keto Diet.................................. JP

Why t3 during your pct? Seems very good for losing your gains if that's what your going for.

He's Not doing T-3.
He's doing T-3 PCT by Need2BM.
It's supposed to be a Thyroid Support Supplement............................... JP

Hi Clman, yeah it's the N2BM supplement, I've had borderline high thyroid levels before and thought it may help.

I'll remove the adex then and stick with aromasin.

With the clen, yeah I've never done it but a few guys I know swear by it.

They recommended either 50mcg/day 2 weeks on/2 off/2 on or a pyramid where its week 1: 20/40/60/80/60/40/20, then same for week 2 then 2 off then 2 on again.

Have been told to take taurine, benadryl as an antihistamine refreshes the receptors on the off weeks?

It's hard to gauge with clen, some guys swear by it and others say their heart beats out of their chest, it does concern me a bit.

I've done carb cycling before and keto diet, but both only off cycle.

Hi Clman, yeah it's the N2BM supplement, I've had borderline high thyroid levels before and thought it may help.

I'll remove the adex then and stick with aromasin.

With the clen, yeah I've never done it but a few guys I know swear by it.

They recommended either 50mcg/day 2 weeks on/2 off/2 on or a pyramid where its week 1: 20/40/60/80/60/40/20, then same for week 2 then 2 off then 2 on again.

Have been told to take taurine, benadryl as an antihistamine refreshes the receptors on the off weeks?

It's hard to gauge with clen, some guys swear by it and others say their heart beats out of their chest, it does concern me a bit.

I've done carb cycling before and keto diet, but both only off cycle.

You can certainly try the Clen.
But do the Pyramid, if Not, the Sides will get Bad, really Fast.
Some Guys can handle the Side Effects, and some Can't

Taurine and Magnesium are Definitely Needed on Clen.
Taurine can help with Muscle Pumps or Cramps.
Magnesium is responsible for Proper Muscle Contractions, along with over 300 other Enzymatic Functions in the Body.
Also, it helps to Lower Blood Pressure, which Clen raises.
And most people are Magnesium Deficient.

Both Carb-Cycling or Keto can really shine when On-Cycle.
So if the Clen becomes Too Much, either one would be a Good Alternative............................. JP

An otc supp to regulate t3. Sounds like a scam. Buy some chicken breasts with that money inatead.

An otc supp to regulate t3. Sounds like a scam. Buy some chicken breasts with that money inatead.

This Supplement doesn't Regulate T-3.

It's just to support the Thyroid, not Correct a Problem.

It's similar to any other Thyroid Support Supplement that you can find on Amazon.............................. JP

Just curious how much $ worth of additional supplements you are using. You can do what you want with your body, however you seem like a victim of the supplement industry with all of this random/extra shit you are taking.

Not trying to hijack your post, but just pointing out to save you a few bucks.

Just curious how much $ worth of additional supplements you are using. You can do what you want with your body, however you seem like a victim of the supplement industry with all of this random/extra shit you are taking.

Not trying to hijack your post, but just pointing out to save you a few bucks.

I could tell you, but you would Die from Sticker Shock.
Just the N2Guard/Joint/and Slin is around $*******NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED****
Then you have the Cardarine and Ostarine, which I'm guessing is from SARMS one.
That's another $*******NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED****............................... JP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back