Advanced Cutting Cycle - Feedback

SebOz79

Hi,

Looking at doing a decent cycle, 7th cycle coming up never had any issues, probably erred on the side of caution and have always had smaller dosed cycles.

Looking at a simple intermediate/advanced cycle for 10 weeks:

Test-E 400mg/wk, EQ 400mg/wk, Tren-E 400mg/wk and dbol 50mg/day for the first 4 weeks.

Will use aromasin 12.5 EOD, caber 0.25mg EOD, N2 Guard 5cap/day and Cardarine 20mg ED.

Then perfect PCT protocol.

Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

You are going to need a lot of time for those Ester's to clear. I would run masteron in place of the eq for the following reasons:

Faster clearing
I get hungry as hell on eq

I would also probably run test prop for weeks 11/12 while the Enanthate clears. Not necessary by any means, but could help. You could do something like proviron over those two weeks also.

I used Test-P and Tren-A before as they were always the ones recommended.

Only problem is, the dosages of Test-P and Tren-A are much lower (i.e. Test-P is almost always 100mg/ml whereas Test-E is 200mg/ml up to 400mg/ml and Trent-A is 100mg/ml as well and Trent-E 200mg/ml).

So that means higher cost but even worse than that, heaps more volume to be injected, not sure if I'm missing anything here.

The enanthates will clear your system in three weeks after last shot at 400 mg/wk. You could even start PCT at two weeks after last shot. The EQ on the other hand will take five weeks at 400 mg/wk. Are you cool waiting five weeks after last shot to start PCT?

Fair enough, so if I switch to Mast as the same dosage then I can start PCT 2 weeks after?

Any disadvantage with switching to Mast from EQ?

I did have a bad reaction from Mast last year but probably bunk gear, EQ I never had a problem with.

Is the start with dbol in conflict with a cutting cycle since its known for water retention? What's the reasons for putting it in? Is mass/muscle building effects and the water retention is relatively fast in leaving since it's short acting?

I've really just followed templates and advice for all previous cycles.

Previously I've used dbol or tdbol for 3 weeks or so to "kick-start" the cycle, never really had any issues with big water retention or anything though, do you not use it at all for your cutting cycles?

I don't cycle. I'm here to post about epilepsy and TRT.

. I've read about steroids for a long time. Since the Prohormome boom and then ban. I did a 400-600mg EQ only cycle over 10 years ago. I just read the profiles and read forums. Peoples personal experiences and usage.

If I did a cycle I'd probably just up my test dose for 12 weeks or so because any sudden weight gain or water retention would he obvious because I always pretty lean and have a long build. my Avi is current. Maybe anavar kickstart or something. I'd focus on my strength to body weight ratio most too.

Only thing I'd add is running HCG. Either the whole time or a pre-pct blast to get the boys running after being shut down. On TRT I feel better and believe I look better with it. I had a vasectomy and will probably be on epileptic drugs for life so I'll be on TRT for life so babies pr recovery ain't really in my long term plan.

I rep for logs!!!! Log it for us.

Last edited:
Back