advantage sust

mcchunter

is there any advantage of taking Sustanon (sust) over test e? i know there are quicker esters in sust. but besides that?

im trying to set up next cycle:
i have test prop 30ml, dbol 50-10mg pills was thinking of doing something with Sustanon (sust) also.

i can get Sustanon (sust) 250mg/ml or 350/ml

any suggestions?

other than it taking affect faster ,no test is test 3 wks in and ther is no diff, except some Sustanon (sust) hurts

is there any advantage of taking Sustanon (sust) over test e? i know there are quicker esters in sust. but besides that?

if you're going to be shooting bi weekly then imo no. if from the same lab, choose whichever is cheaper.

i can get Sustanon (sust) 250mg/ml or 350/ml

250mg/ml should yield desirable results and would be easier to dose for someone looking to shoot 500mg pw. id be interested to see the blend of the 350mg/ml version.

also i imagine the latter higher concentration version would be more of a painful inject.

I've always got better results from Sust.

I recently tried the Zenik 350mg/ml and that was very good. I've never really had a really painfull jab from Sustanon (sust) and the 350 was no different from 250.

This is the breakdown of the 350

testosterone propionate - 40 mg, testosterone phenylpropionate - 70 mg, testosterone isocaproate - 70mg, testosterone enanthate - 70mg and testosterone cypionate -100 mg

Last edited:
For some reason, I get better results from sust. I have used it twice and used cypionate once, and the results from the Sustanon (sust) were far greater for me. Most people use e or c instead though.

sust is faster, slightly less water retention (suposedly) but alot more painful... i dont think Sustanon (sust) is worth the pain, enenthate and a good Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for me is the way to go

Back