Advice and BF

bob1111

Ok, so I'm obviously not proud of this physique, and have a ways to go. Looking to bulk, but could you guys estimate BF, and any advice ? People say bulk at 10-12% BF, but I doubt I'm there because no abs showing. Anyway, I have little muscle mass, so don't really want to cut anymore. Should I just eat like a motherfucker, clean bulk, etc.?

6'1 185 lbs in this pic

Ok, so I'm obviously not proud of this physique, and have a ways to go. Looking to bulk, but could you guys estimate BF, and any advice ? People say bulk at 10-12% BF, but I doubt I'm there because no abs showing. Anyway, I have little muscle mass, so don't really want to cut anymore. Should I just eat like a motherfucker, clean bulk, etc.?

6'1 185 lbs in this pic

You shouldn't belittle yourself like that bro...just by posting up you have more balls than most people. Your BF ?? Hard to tell...but when I'm 10% I know I have major definition in all muscle areas. But you and I are completely different physiques. EAT LIKE A MOTHERFUKKER !! Hammer the protein...but be weary of the carb belly...no one wants that.

My mode of thought:

1. The more you eat the more you will weigh.
2. The more you weigh the more you will push.
3. The more you push the bigger you'll get.
4. The bigger you get the more you'll eat.
5. Return to #1.

Pretty fucking easy bro !! Stick to the basics...push/pull.

Chest: Bench press...incline bench press
Shoulders: Shoulder press (barbell)
Back: Chins...pulldowns...seated rows (wide and narrow)
Biceps: Straight bar curls
Triceps: Skulls and pushdowns
Legs: Depth before dishonor...squat your guts out and GO DEEP !!!

Simple :)

I appreciate the advice. Yeah, my physique is a little odd I suppose. I have some leg mass, and have a strong core, but really nothing in upper body.

I do many of those lifts already. Some I will look to add. After further reading, I think my main issue is I don't eat enough, or get enough protein throughout the day. Probably gonna bulk at 3500 calories or so, maintenance is about 2500, and try to keep it pretty clean with a shitload of protein.

Cheers, I'll repost in a couple months, hopin to crack 200.

You shouldn't belittle yourself like that bro...just by posting up you have more balls than most people. Your BF ?? Hard to tell...but when I'm 10% I know I have major definition in all muscle areas. But you and I are completely different physiques. EAT LIKE A MOTHERFUKKER !! Hammer the protein...but be weary of the carb belly...no one wants that.

My mode of thought:

5. Return to #1.

Man i'm going to cosign that right there! great advice!

Just eat like a MF'er and lift big movements. you'll grow.

My mode of thought:

5. Return to #1.

What is carb belly?

Carb belly is the bloat and / or fat that many aspiring bodybuilders get when their diets get sloppy while on a gaining cycle. They think they can get away with anything they eat (burgers, bagels, white bread / pita / rice, processed foodstuff etc.) and end up getting more carbs than needed which triggers insulin response to help our bodies digest. The end result is fat storage as the body instead of excreting the excess likes to save it for the rainy day!

Back